Latest Blog Posts - Flex Your Head
- How Government Pays for Things | Government 101 Serieson Nov 3, 2013 in Conservative Democrats Education Government 101 Humor News Politics Republican Society Tea Party Uncategorized ACA Affordable Care Act democrats How government pays for things National Debt obamacare pay fair share President Obama republicans taxes Un-affordable care act Unaffordable care actYou can’t go anywhere and not here people talking about Obamacare and health insurance right now. Many are finding themselves shocked at the dramatic rise in the cost of insurance now that portions of the Affordable Care Act have taken … Cont...
- Akhmed & the Atomic Matzo Balls
- Unprecedented Government Ammunition Purchases are Backdoor Gun Controlon Mar 29, 2013 in Business Conservative Democrats Education Humor Military News Politics Republican Science Society Tea Party Uncategorized Veterans 2nd Amendment Ammunition Ball Ammunition Bullets Department of Homeland Security DHS Economics Government Ammo Purchase Government Bullet Purchase Gun Control Hollow Points Internal Revenue Service IRS NOAA obama Political Strategy Second AmendmentSeemingly every week there’s a new headline reporting that another government agency has made a massive purchase of ammunition. The Department of Homeland Security has led the way purchasing nearly two-billion rounds of ammunition over the last yea...
- There’s a Science to the Art of Communication
- Continuing Evolution of TKC
- God Bless the USA and the brave men who defend her
- Romney: “I’ve done it before and I’ll do it again”
- Obama: “Words Matter”
- Sorry Mr. President but We’ve Heard it All Before
- George Stephanopoulos says there is no media bias