Latest Blog Posts - Securitron GNU/Linux blog.
- Installing gcc 4.7.0 from source on Linux Mint 12.
- Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act to be a threat to freedom.
- is Adobe flash relevant anymore?
- Useful old C code of mine. Might be useful for reference.
- Debian non-free firmware package interfering with USB HID devices.
- ASIO wanting more powers for surveillance of Internet users.
- Useful Linux tips and how to edit the /etc/sudoers file without error.
- Thoughts on Linux Mint 13 and Unity.
- Mandrake Linux 9.2. A nice look back at this old distro.
- Viewing information about your user on Linux.