Latest Blog Posts - Thrifty and Chic
- Cute Storage Boxes from Old Boxes and Sweaters
- DIY Knock-off Nailhead Trimmed Upholstered Headboard
- Winter White: Decorating Between Christmas and Spring
- Old Traditions and New Traditions: Luminariason Dec 22, 2014 in ChristmasThe hubs and I started a few traditions when we first got married. The main tradition was not putting up the Christmas tree until Thanksgiving night. I loved this idea, but then soon realized that it was me and only me putting up the tree :) He just...
- Candlestick Glitter Chalkboard Signs
- Faux Driftwood Noel Sign
- Light Up Deer Silhouette
- My Christmas Home Tour
- 10 Ways To Make Your Home Cozy For The Winteron Nov 26, 2014 in Decorating TipsThis post is brought to you in collaboration with Cree LED bulbs. All thoughts, ideas, and opinions are my own.Lots of things go into making your home cozy during the winter season, from decor and ambiance to prepping your house for the colder...
- Nautical Jute and Rope Ornaments