Latest Blog Posts - Fatherhood
- Study Finds Teen HGH Use Risingon Jul 25, 2014According to a national, large-scale study, the use of human growth hormone (HGH) by US teens has more than doubled, as teens experiment with performance-enhancing and image-enhancing drugs. According to the confidential 2013 study, 3,705 kids were q...
- Is Your Teen on Performance-Enhancing Drugs?
- Steroid Use Among High School Athletes
- Anabolic Steroid Use in Adolescents and High Schools
- Teens and Steroids: A Dangerous Combo
- How To Talk To Your Child About Steroids
- Fatherhood: Raising Testosterone
- Can Steroids Cause a Low Sperm Count?
- Anabolic Steroids and Fertility
- Testosterone and Fatherhood: Do 'Manlier' Men Make Worse Dads?on Nov 8, 2013 in HealthMen with larger testes are less likely to be involved in the day-to-day care of their children, a finding that is also supported by scans of the brain's reward centers. Why are some fathers willing to change diapers, prepare meals, and give the kids...