Latest Blog Posts - RTSeaBlog
- Captive Whale Shows: eco-tourism provides alternatives
- Living Ocean Foundation: a 6-year coral reef expedition with hopes of making a difference
- Orcas on Parade: time to close the circus of marine mamals
- Diana Nyad: turning the Extreme Dream into reality
- The Challenge of Accepting Change
- RTSea Blog returns
- Filmmaker's Journal: Oceanic whitetip sharks
- Protecting Sharks: the two-edged sword that is CITESon Mar 17, 2013This past week, the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES) concluded their 16th triennial Conference of the Parties (CoP16) with much fanfare among shark conservationists as 5 species of sharks and 2 species of rays were give...
- CITES: important meeting for conservation, but what's it all about?on Feb 24, 2013Within the conservation community, a lot of attention has been placed lately on the upcoming March meeting of CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora). Specifically, CITES will hold it's sixteenth...
- California Diver interviews Richard Theiss