Latest Blog Posts - RTSeaBlog
- Protecting Sharks: the two-edged sword that is CITESon Mar 17, 2013This past week, the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES) concluded their 16th triennial Conference of the Parties (CoP16) with much fanfare among shark conservationists as 5 species of sharks and 2 species of rays were give...
- CITES: important meeting for conservation, but what's it all about?on Feb 24, 2013Within the conservation community, a lot of attention has been placed lately on the upcoming March meeting of CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora). Specifically, CITES will hold it's sixteenth...
- California Diver interviews Richard Theiss
- 2013: Looking ahead and reaching out
- Welcome to RTSea Archive!
- COARE: successful regional ocean conservation group expanding nationally
- Abrolhos Seascape: Brazil and Conservation International work together to form MPAs
- Surging Seas: interactive map shows climate change-induced sea levels and surge
- Chasing Ice: new film dramatically documents shrinking glaciers
- Bison Return To The Wild: finding mankind's balance with nature