Latest Blog Posts - RTSeaBlog
- Update on Richard Theiss: new perceptions on life and the world we live inon May 27, 2014I have many friends and colleagues, both in life and in the digital world, inquiring as to what I have been up to, as I have not been as visible of late. I've had some life-altering experiences over the past 6 months that took me away fro...
- Maui Diving Made Easy: scooter dives save time and energyon May 14, 2014Hawai'i is one of the most popular tourist locations because it offers so much to the visiting traveler. From volcanoes to scuba diving to surfing to historical WW II attractions to a rich cultural island history that predates the advent of for...
- Captive Whale Shows: eco-tourism provides alternatives
- Living Ocean Foundation: a 6-year coral reef expedition with hopes of making a difference
- Orcas on Parade: time to close the circus of marine mamals
- Diana Nyad: turning the Extreme Dream into reality
- The Challenge of Accepting Change
- RTSea Blog returns
- Filmmaker's Journal: Oceanic whitetip sharks
- Protecting Sharks: the two-edged sword that is CITESon Mar 17, 2013This past week, the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES) concluded their 16th triennial Conference of the Parties (CoP16) with much fanfare among shark conservationists as 5 species of sharks and 2 species of rays were give...