Latest Blog Posts - Personal Finance 101
- How a Credit Card Balance Transfer Works
- Travel: What You Need to Know About Hiring a Car?
- Travel Stay: How Early Do I Book?
- Use Low Cost Carriers and Fly Off Peak
- Refinance Your Mortgage – Make the Best of Interest Rate
- Where Should You Go For Your Holidays?
- Are Travel Agent Holiday Packages Cheap?
- Tired of all those pesky salespeople? DoNotCall.gov.au
- True Cost of Owning a Caron May 12, 2012 in Personal FinanceWhen buying a car, just remember that while its an investment, its a depreciating investment (unlike buying a house which appreciates in value). So when comparing cars, remember that the true cost of owning a car is broken down to DEPRECIATION COST a...
- Should I Use My Savings for Home Renovation or Take Out a Loan?