Android smartphone with quad-core processors increasingly lively, since Samsung released the Samsung Galaxy S III as well as HTC with the HTC X One, Pantech also participate released Android smartphone which was mentioned one of the best, Pantech Vega S5.
Pantech Vega S5 smartphone that comes from South Korea has a few advantages of the Samsung Galaxy S III specifications.
As the size of the screen Pantech Vega S5' is greater than the Samsung Galaxy S III. The camera resolution is also higher, at 13 megapixels than the Samsung Galaxy S III that only 8 megapixel resolution.
Unfortunately, Pantech Vega S5 will be marketed only in South Korea, with SK Telecom operator.
As reported by UnwiredView, Pantech Vega S5 price is also fairly expensive, priced around USD 800
Pantech Vega S5 specs:
- quad core Qualcomm S4 Snapdragon MSM8960 CPU
- 4G LTE
- Operating System: Android 4.0 ICS
- Display: 5 Inch, 720×1280 IPS display
- Camera 13 MP with continuous autofocus and zero shutter lag
- 2100 mAh battery, 11 hours Talktime
Again Samsung added line of mobile phone of Galaxy series with the release of Samsung Galaxy Chat who claimed to be the first Android 4.0 smartphone with full physical QWERTY keyboard feature. Market target of Samsung Galaxy Chat is for teens and social networking fans.
In addition to a physical keyboard portrait style, Samsung also added ChatOn messaging services at the Galaxy Chat. There are dedicated keys for launching ChatOn applications.
Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 has specifications like a 3 inch QVGA screen with 240x320 pixel resolution, 2 megapixel rear camera, 1200 mAh battery, 4GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 32GB with Micro SD, Wi Fi and HSDPA. While the processor is not mentioned.
Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 will begin circulating in the world at the end of July 2012. The price has not been mentioned, but the promised competitive.
Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 Specification:
- OS: ICS 4.0.4
- Data: UTMS 3G
- Dimensions: 118.9 x 59.3 x 11.7 mm
- Weight: 112g
- Memory: 4GB internal memory
- Expandable microSD up to 32GB
- Display: 3”, 240 x 320 pixels TFT
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, aGPS, microUSB
- Camera: 2MP Rear-facing, no Front-facing
- Battery: 1200 mAh
Research in Motion (RIM) is rumored to be soon released the BlackBerry Curve 9320, or so-called BlackBerry Armstrong. The device is a 3G version of the BlackBerry Curve 9220 Davis who was recently launched.
Duet of the BlackBerry Curve is referred will be the mainstay for RIM to enter growing markets, one of which Indonesia, because Indonesia is an important market for RIM.
Although not yet officially released, BlackBerry Armstrong is also the successor to the BlackBerry Curve 3G. Unlike the BlackBerry Davis is only provided 2G networks, BlackBerry Armstrong already provided a 3G network.
BlackBerry Armstrong Designs has a stainless steel bezel. This model is similar to the existing bezel on the BlackBerry 8900 Javelin.
BlackBerry Armstrong has in common with the BlackBerry Davis, the BlackBerry operating system 7.1, BlackBerry Messenger a dedicated button, FM radio and 1450 mAh Lithium ion battery.
BlackBerry Armstrong is rumored to be released first in Orlando, Florida United States next week.
Specifications of Blackberry 9320 (Armstrong):
- 2G: Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G: HSDPA
- Platform OS BlackBerry OS-7.1
- Dimensions: 110 x 60 x 12.7 mm
- Weight: 103 gr
- Screen Type TFT, 65 k colors
Size of 320 x 240 pixels, 2.44 inches (~ 163 ppi pixel density)
- Navigation Touch-sensitive optical trackpad
- Memory Internal: 512 MB ROM, 512 MB RAM
- MicroSD Expansion up to 32 GB
- AudioFormat MP3/eAAC +/WMA/WAV/Flac
- FM Radio
- Video Format 3GP/MP4/WMV
- Bluetooth v2.1
- WIFI/WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Camera Lens Type CMOS, 3.2 Megapixel
Max. Resolution 2048 x 1536 pixels
- Standard battery: Li-ion 1450 mAh
- Stand-by Up to 432 Hours
- TalkTime Up to 420 minutes