Showing posts about "system"
Discover the Forex LST System developed by Vladimir Ribakov. LST stands for Learn, Simulate and Trade. If you have 66% losing trades and just 34% positive trades you can still make profit…I know it sounds impossible but the proof is there: Vladimir Ribakov has changed the way many traders will look at the Forex market with his new LST System. It is a divergence & statistics based system that lets you profit from the Forex market, even if you have more losing than positive trades. What he will show you will change everything you thought you knew about trading and that's not all... This system will work for you on:
- Any Market Condition
- Any Trading Session
- Any Time Frame
It might be quite shocking to you to discover that one can end the trading month in the positive, even if 66% of your trades lose. If you haven't had a chance to see why all it takes is 34% positive trades to be profitable take a look at the Forex LST System: What really makes this such a superior product? Let's take an objective look at it:
- It is based on a sound strategy: the occurrence of divergence in the market. Divergence is something that happens regularly in the market that announces a trend correction or even a trend change. It's a warning sign. And a very reliable one.
- It incorporates candle pattern recognition software.
- It gives you a price channel. A clear projection where price is likely to go that allows you to determine instantly if the entry you are about to take makes sense based on risk and reward ratios.
- Forex LST System works on any currency pair, on any time frame.
A few months ago, during the late developments stages of the LST Software, Vladimir recruited a few of his signal service clients to be impartial and independent beta-testers for the LST. Today he is going to present to you the beta tester group and their results. You should check the performance reports of each Forex LST System beta tester!