Showing posts about "firm"
February 2012 brings yet another milestone to Hieroglifs Translations: It's Hieroglifs Translations Romania's 4th birthday!
In just four years, Hieroglifs Translations Romania has become one of the leading translation and interpreting service providers. Our success is due in large part to our core values:
- An emphasis on quality
- A commitment to delivering professional service
- A strong team consisting of professional project managers and translators with years of experience
Reflecting on last year's accomplishments, Hieroglifs Translations has had a successful year. We have partnered with other translation agencies and have welcomed new clients from other industries such as: FMR Global Health, TJ Taylor, Kepro, Luigi Genta, and many others. Last year we joined and actively participated in highly regarded associations including ELIA and ConfindustriaRomania. These associations have led to other exciting opportunities such as participating in seminars as a translation service sponsor.
At the birthday celebration, Hieroglifs Translations Romania examined its successes and raised a few questions concerning its future. HieroglifsRomania's director, Gianluca Falco, delivered the introductory speech covering the company's achievements and development plans as well as thanked all staff members for their contributions. On that note, workers were invited to share their ideas regarding management, new professional translator searches, innovations, and customer service. Gianluca Falco reiterated that Hieroglifs Romania will continue to invest in training and is committed to staying ahead of other agencies with its professionalism.
Prices for translation services were also discussed. Competitive prices helped to attract new clients in 2011. As the overall economic situation in most countries continues to be challenging, it is vital to provide quality service at reasonable prices. Understanding this, Hieroglifs Translations Romania will remain competitively priced as well as provide additional value through personalized solutions for large projects.
Hieroglifs Translations Romania continuously examines its processes, improves them, and maintains high standards. Celebrating this 4th birthday brought all team members together to both celebrate success and look forward to the future. With 2012 ahead, the entire Hieroglifs Translations team understands the most important point of the evening: being able to satisfy the ever-changing needs of our clients.
Listafirme.ro has issued Hieroglifs Translations Romania with a certificate as the company has achieved 1st place based on profits for the year 2010. Ranking is based on profit during the 2010 fiscal year for companies in Sector 1,Bucharest,Romania – activity: translation and interpretation.
Other certificates received:
- Top Afaceri – 3rd place – (Top 5 Businesses for Romania, Bucharest, sector 1, field of activity: translation and interpretation)- ranking realized on the basis of turnover during 2010 fiscal year for companies in Sector 1, Bucharest, Romania
- Top Profit – 2nd place - (Top 5 Profit for Romanian microenterprises, sector 1,Bucharest, field of activity –professional, scientific and technical activities) - ranking realized based on the profit during the 2010 fiscal year
- Top Afaceri - 2nd place (Top 5 businesses for Romanian microenterprises,Bucharest, Sector 1, field of activity: translation and interpretation) - ranking realized on the basis of the turnover during 2010 fiscal year for microenterprises
Listafirme.ro is an online data base which lists over 900,000 Romanian companies. Data included for each company is the most recent available and is collected from websites, publications, catalogues, the Official Gazette of Romania, the Registry of Commerce, the Ministry of Finance, the Portal of the Ministry of Justice, the Insolvency Bulletin, and similar sources. The rankings shown in Listafirme.ro are available on national, regional, city level or by field of activity or company size. Data is based on the balance sheets for previous years.
The year 2011 was also successful for Hieroglifs Translations Romania but its ranking will only be known at the end of 2012, when the balance sheet is delivered.