Lytag mainly used in the following aspects:
(1) the production of lightweight concrete building products, including building blocks, wallboard, Prestressed large roof panels, 18m thin abdominal beams, four-hole hollow floor, fasting dual pillar roof truss of gantry hybrid 5t crane girder, beam, mountain wall studs, etc., in order to block, hollow slabs and wall panels used up, the use of better.
(2) for the cast-in-place concrete walls.
(3) for the bridge project.NingboCity, built in 1970, anti-imperialist Bridge, its the upper tectonic all using Lytag formulated ceramsite concrete. The bridge length304m, net width of13m, use the Lytag concrete1233 m 3. The situation of the use of the bridge so far.
Lightweight aggregate concrete
specification: lightweight aggregate concrete technical regulations. "JGJ51-2002 J215-2002
intensity level range: LC5.0 - LC60
density level range: 1400 - 1900
(Compared with ordinary concrete to reduce weight by 30% or more)
Application: all kinds of cast-in-place concrete, precast (I stress) concrete
Precast and products
bearing and non-load-bearing blocks, hydraulic blocks, retaining wall blocks
all kinds of wall panels
pave the way products (slabs, curbs, Pits beam, flowerpots brick)
SP and all kinds of slabs, bridges (board)
high-end applications: special sound-absorbing panels (on behalf of) water filtration materials
Other ways to apply
highway buffer with the emergency brake material, floriculture, floor wall insulation
soil and water conservation, the sand fixation silviculture, water moisturizing (to be developed)
Clay Ceramsite Production Line and Processing:
Due to resource constraints, clay in recent years has been banned in some areas to produce ceramsite. However, some areas can take advantage of river mud, mountain soil and other waste production. Generally the processes of making ceramsites based on clay, river mud or mountain soil are the same to some degree. The process is as follows:
Plasticity process: for clay and clay materialshttp://www.pe750.com/Application/Clay-Ceramsite-Production-Line.html
Process One: clay - plasticizing, homogenizing - granulation - roasting - cooling - finished products
Process two: mixing of raw materials - granulation - screening - sintering - stacked - transportation (bagging)
In fact, process one and process two share the same process. The observation is important during the operation to prevent the material in the kiln clotting to affect the quality of products.
Rotary Kiln, also known as Rotary Calciner, is an equipment used to process the building materials. In cement industry, Rotary Kiln can calcify cement raw materials into cement clinker; In chemical industry, Rotary Kiln is used to produce sodium bicarbonate, to calcine phosphate fertilizer and barium carbonate and other carbonic acid products etc; In metallurgy industry, Rotary Kiln is used in the production of aluminum hydroxide etc. Rotary Kiln is of good calcination and of high product quality.<a href="http://www.pe750.com/Ore-Processing/Rotary-Kiln.html" >Rotary Kiln</a>
Raymond Mill is widely used in the metallurgy, construction, chemical industry and mining industry to grind materials. It is suitable for processing the inflammable and non-explosive minerals whose Moh's hardness is not more than 7 level, humidity is under 6%. In addition, the product size range is arbitrarily regulated in 40... 400 mesh. According to different materials, and different fineness, different production requirements, there are three series of ten kinds of models: high pressure micro-powder mill, crush grinding roller suspension, general Raymond grinding.http://www.pe750.com/Mill-Machine/Raymond-Mill.html
Ball Mill is a key equipment to regrind the crushed material. It is widely used in the cement, silicate, new building materials, fireproof materials, chemical fertilizer, ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals and glass-ceramic industries. It can dryly grind and wetly grind all kinds of ores and other materials with grindability. According to the different methods of discharging, there are two series of Ball Mill: trellis pattern and overflow pattern<a href="http://www.pe750.com/Mill-Machine/Ball-Mill.html">Ball Mill</a>
Jaw Crusher is a crushing plant which appears early and is widely used. Owing to its advantages of simple and sturdy structure, large reduction ratio, uniform granularity, easy maintenance and lower cost, it is introduced in building, metallurgy, chemical industry, refractory material, ceramics industry departments to crush all kinds of ores or rocks whose compressive strength is not higher than 320MPa
<a href="http://www.pe750.com/Crusher/Jaw-Crusher.html" >Jaw Crusher</a>
Jaw Crusher is a crushing plant which appears early and is widely used. Owing to its advantages of simple and sturdy structure, large reduction ratio, uniform granularity, easy maintenance and lower cost, it is introduced in building, metallurgy, chemical industry, refractory material, ceramics industry departments to crush all kinds of ores or rocks whose compressive strength is not higher than 320MPa.<a href="http://www.pe750.com/Crusher/Jaw-Crusher.html" >Jaw Crusher</a>
Characters of Jaw Crusher:
1) Big capacity: That the applied of short toggle plate, lower hanging and large pivot angle has made the crushing chamber deep and have no dead zone. So, the capacities of feeding and discharging are improved largely.
2) Sturdy structure: The frame is made of tempered steel of high quality. It is very sturdy and durable.
3) Flexible parts: The discharging opening's adjusting device is lined to make sure large adjusting range.
4) Energy conservation: As to one machine, 30% electricity is conserved comparing others; to the whole system plant, more than half electricity is conserved.