The Detailed Analysis of Some Problems About Vibrating Screen
The first fault phenomenon: the vibrating screen cannot be started or amplitude is small.
1) Motor is damaged; 2) the electrical components in the control circuit get damaged; 3) under voltage; 4) the materials are piled too much on the screen surface; 5) there is something wrong with the vibrators; 6) the grease in the vibrator thickens into caking.
1) Replacing the motor; 2) taking replacement of electrical components; 3) Changing the power supply; 4) cleaning screen surface; 5) overhauling vibrator; 6) Cleaning vibrator and updating and putting the appropriate grease into the vibrator.
The second fault phenomenon: the motion of the material flow is abnormal.
1) The lateral level of straining box is not positive; 2) the stiffness of the support spring is too large or the spring is damaged; 3) the screen surface is damaged; 4) the feeding is extremely uneven.
1) Adjusting the height of the stand; 2) adjusting or replacing the spring; 3) checking the screen surface and replacing a piece of new screen surface if there is a need; 4) ensuring uniform operation and stable feeding.
The third fault phenomenon: the quality of vibration screening is not good enough.
1) Sieve pit is clogged; 2) the moisture of the material that is into the sieve is too large; 3) the feeding is uneven; 4) the materials on the screen surface is too thick; 5) the screen is not pulled tightly and the drive belt is too loose.
1) Reducing the load of the machine and cleaning the screen surface; 2) changing the angle of the screen box; 3) making adjustment of the feeding; 4) lessening the feeding; 5) pulling the screen and drive belt tightly.
The fourth fault phenomenon: the rotation of the machine slow down and calorification when the vibrating screen is working normally.
1) The lack of lubrication in the bearing; 2) bearing obstruction occurs; 3) putting excessive lubricants into the bearing or the inappropriate oil is added; 4) the bearing is damaged or the poor installation. The eccentric block of the round wheel falls off so that the labyrinth seal get jammed.
1) Adding the lubricant to the bearing; 2) cleaning bearings, replacing the seals and checking the labyrinth seal device; 3) checking the lubricants of the bearing; 4) replacing the bearings, installing eccentric blocks and adjusting the round wheel.