Showing posts about "games"
The world has been raided by unknown alien forces. The earth's climate has undergone massive changes. Following the battle of the Raptor team in the Lingshan Islands, the premier metropolis of the world, New York City has now been transformed into a battlefield. The site of the battle is New York's liberty dome which is home to seven distinctive environments. After the annihilation of most of the raptor team, Prophet remains to fight the battle for humanity and act as its savior. Prophet comes equipped with an ever more powerful and unique nanosuit capable of customizing weapons and unlocking unique super soldier capabilities. Crysis 3 is the final battle in a trilogy. It provides the player with an enthralling and exhilarating experience of ultimate warfare.
The game has been developed by Crytek and uses the sandbox platform by the latest installment of CryENGINE, the CryENGINE 3 to create its awe inspiring graphics and open levels. Players have the ability to create their own adaptive strategies and game play tactics through the use of sandbox. Sandbox technology is an open console where players determine their own path in the game. The nanosuit is now equipped with new modes apart from the two introduced in the two prequels. If you are crazy to it Crysis 3 then first of all you should know about Crysis 3 System Requirements, because if you bought it and after that you computer has some requirement issues then you are in trouble. Armor, strength, speed, and cloak are the four modes nanosuit which you can toy with and enjoy the thrill of battling it out with the aliens. The multiplayer mode allows interactive game-play simultaneously with 32 players. An added thrill in this version of the game is that you can now seize weapons and armor from your nemesis apart from the arsenal you already have. The seven different environments of the liberty dome are proof of some amazing creative work on the part of the Crytek creative team. The game comes alive as you battle it out in the life like forests. The game is set in real time with life like sunsets and moonlit nights.
Crysis 3 is compatible with the operating systems windows XP, windows vista, and windows 7 with an Intel Core 2 Duo and a 2 GB RAM. The game comes with very powerful sound effects and requires a Direct x 9.0 compatible audio system. For a complete feel for the game these specifications are important, however they are subject to change since these are just tentative system requirements. Apart from the PC compatibility, the game is also available for Xbox 360 and PS3. The important thing is Crysis 3 release date and it's February 2013.
To experience ultimate warfare and a fight to the death with the alien forces trying to invade planet earth, enjoy this final version of the Crysis trilogy. Crysis 3 is sure to captivate you with its invigorating graphics and special effects. The real time and multiplayer game play provides a lifelike gaming experience. Engage in a virtual battle to savior mankind from the wrath of the aliens and uncover the secret behind the alien invasion. Use the stealth and superhero strength of the nanosuit to destroy the aliens and take revenge for the death of your counterparts in the delta force.
Original Source: How to Get the Iron Skull in Halo 3
Looking for the much sought after Iron Skull for your set in Halo 3 campaign skulls. There isn’t a better place to look for it than on Sierra 117. You can claim it isn’t the most difficult of things to look for but it definitely isn’t a piece of cake either! Following steps will lead you to acquire it.
- At first initiate the Sierra 117 campaign level. The only way you can get hold of the skull is to start the campaign level since the very beginning of the game and specifically try it at least at the Normal difficulty level. The option to launch this Sierra 117 campaign level is available in the main menu.
- Keep playing till you reach the part where you get to assist Sergeant Johnson along with his team in getting out of imprisonment. How will you know you are at the right part? Through a video clip that will be shown: Johnson must be being kicked into captivity in the clip. You will come across a dam there heavily watched over by multiple Covenant units , prominently by a brute chieftain. Notice the heavy hammer he possesses.
- Do the job you are here to do: Finish as many Covenant enemies as possible, in fact, kill them all! Focus on getting rid of the chieftain because he covers the part where you will find the ledge leading to the skull. Though you should get the skull before level is finished, still killing the chieftain will definitely help.
- Keep progressing on the area till you are on the bridge that crosses the guarded dam. There must be a ledge towards the right side of the bridge. That makes it the left side of the landing place if the final pelican. Two wires go directly to it – leap onto it. On the side opposing the one from where you got into the area, there will be a huge building that you must reach the far side of. Run over the grated path leading to it.
- From here you need to get to the building ledge by leaping onto the pipes that are blocked-off. You will see them when you reach the end of the ledge you already are on. The building ledge will run left from the first one and will make its path around the construction. Sergeant Johnson and co.’s cell will be overlooked by it.
- You won’t realize how close you are to the skull by now. If you go till the end of the building ledge, you will find a tiny corner at the back of a pillar. Here is where you will find the skull you were hunting down.
- Press the Right Bunker button from your Xbox 360 controller, to get the Iron Skull. That should be it and you will find out that you have unlocked the Iron achievement for 10 gamer score, it can be checked in Xbox 360 gamer score and achievement statistics as shown as a skull with a hammer. If you wish to use it in the campaign games then from the campaign menu, hit X and select it. You will also be awarded a campaign score multiplier of x3. By any hard luck if you died at any level then you will go back to the beginning but you will go to last checkpoint in case you are playing co-op.
- If you are carrying the skull all around with you after finding then, for your own ease, drop it. You just need to claim it first and no need to keep carrying.
- To reach the first ledge, you don’t need to run to the very end of it rather you can reach it from the bridge side from the area that has yellow forklifts.
- Vidmaster Challenge: Annual, is an achievement you would really want to complete in Halo 3 but for this you must claim the Iron Skull first. You must have it while you play the last campaign level on Legendary.
- Not only the Iron Skull but the first Blind Skull is also found on the Sierra 117 campaign level at a lot in advance though.
- Don’t spend a lot of time on the last ledge as you are exposed to enemy fire when you are at the ledge.