How does it work?
Bloglog is a blog network where bloggers and readers connect in a natural environment.
- Readers find their way to some of the best blogs and the latest posts in any subject they are looking for.
- Bloggers get the ability to increase their reach and get the exposure they deserve by submitting their blog to the bloglog directory.
How does the directory ranking work?
Blog ranking is based on the number of unique visitors a blog receives as well as on relevancy and quality of the blog. Blog ranking resets every month to allows new blogs a chance to climb the ranking ladder.
How Can I submit a blog to Bloglog?
Submitting a blog to the directory is simple and quick.
- Register for an account
- Login to your new Bloglog account
- Submit your blog in "Add Blog" Section
- Once you submit a new blog you will be given an HTML code.
That HTML code is used to track your blog traffic. The more traffic your blog gets the higher it will rank. It is advised that you paste the HTML code in every page on your blog.
Got questions? Email our staff