Australia's premier private addiction treatment and recovery program. Specialising in alcohol and drug addictions, gambling addictions, sex addictions, love and relationship addictions, food addictions and eating...
Drugs of abuse, whether uppers or downers, strong or weak, legal or illegal, all have one common property: they cause the rapid release of dopamine in the midbrain.
Latest Blog Posts
- EATING DISORDERS TREATMENT: Common myths about Eating Disorders
- ADDICTION Treatment Canberra ACT: For Canberra Residents
- ADDICTION REHAB Doesn’t Have to Ruin Your Professional Reputation
- ADDICTION and FEELINGS: The LINK
- Alcoholic LIVER DISEASE: A serious consequence of ALCOHOLISM
- ADDICTION Treatment / REHAB forThe NORTHERN TERRITORY Residents in Adelaide.
- Robert Mittiga on Asian Gambling Addiction: Asia TV 101 East
- FOOD ADDICTION AUSTRALIA: A disease just like Drug Addiction
- BULIMIA is an Addiction: Treatment and Rehab in Australia
- BINGE DRINKING and The IMMUNE SYSTEM: The DAMAGE
- TEEN ADDICTION AUSTRALIA: Rehab and recovery Australia
- ADDICTION: What does it mean to YOU? Addiction Australia
- Alcoholism 5 SUBTYPES: Alcoholism Treatment Australia
- Alcoholism is A DISEASE: Myths about Alcoholism
- Depression can lead to Addiction: Depression and Addiction Australia
- Bullying and Addiction AUSTRALIA: Understanding Addiction Australia
- Alcoholics Have Trouble Identifying Emotions: Understanding Alcoholism Australia