Stirring Trouble Internationally - A Humorous Take On News And Current Affairs provides an alternative viewpoint on todays news stories and current affairs. Funny, informative, and occasionally controversial, there's...
Latest Blog Posts
- British Hacks Having A Laugh At Italian Politicians. As If The Lot In The UK Is Any Better
- Millions More Jobless – So Where’s Europe’s Tahrir Square?
- Music News From Britain – Sunday 3 March 2013
- Prince Harry Does Everything Wrong, Every Bloody Thing. But I Blame The Palace’s Advisers
- Music Feature: Adele The Musical?
- Chelsea Blues Are Self Inflicted. That’s Chelsea FC, In Case You’re Wondering
- New Album Review: Stereophonics – Graffiti On The Train
- Honouring Sportsmen, And Sportswomen, Is Balmy. Just Like Honouring Actors. And Actresses
- The Name’s The Game To Elect Hillary – Even In Texas
- Honouring Sportsmen, And Sportswomen, Is Barmy. Just Like Honouring Actors. And Actresses
- Another Concert Ticket Scandal
- Italy And The Future Of The Eurozone: Get Ready For Disaster
- Look Out! The Chinese Are Coming To The City Of London
- New Album Review: Johnny Marr – The Messenger
- Junk Bond, That’s Junk James Bond, Is A Waste Of Your Cash
- So What Can We Expect From Dave And The Gang, Now That The Economy Is Screwed?
- ‘Found Footage’ Films Reach a New Creative Low
- Making A Point About Republicans Lying About The Queen And Her ‘Cost’ To The British Taxpayers
- ‘Found Footage’ Films Reach A New Creative Low
- Red Nose Day Is Approaching. Get Ready To Show Two Fingers To This Celebration Of Political Correctness