Dr. Jason Richards
I am a chiropractor in the Greater New Haven Area. I specialize in the treatment of pregnant women.
Helping women avoid the pain of pregnancy with chiropractic, supplements, alternative health care.
Latest Blog Posts
- What Do You Want To Know?on Jan 16, 2012 in UncategorizedI have come to the point in this blog, where I realize that I have been having all of the fun. I get to write about whatever comes into my head, and whatever I feel you should want to know. But, that isn’t particularly fair. You come and...
- What is SI or Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction?
- Guest Bloggingon Nov 14, 2011 in UncategorizedToday I am guest blogging over at Enjoy Birth a great blog about pregnancy. I really like the emphasis placed on empowering mothers and enjoying this wonderful time of life. Please visit and leave a comment!Dr. Richards...
- How to pick the right doctors for your pregnancy.
- Swollen Feet in Pregnancy
- Is it Pubic Symphysis Disorder or round ligament pain?
- 6 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Your Fish Oils
- Colic and Chiropractic
- Ear pain? Call the chiropractor!
- Wellness Care for Your Baby