christy anne madrid
health and wellness tips
Latest Blog Posts
- Environmental Emergencies: Heat Stroke
- Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads and Whiteheads
- Top Kidney-Friendly Super Foods. . .
- 8 Foods To Help You Sleep Better!
- Benefits of Eating Fruits for Breakfast. . .
- Top 10 Best Cleansing and Detoxifying Foods!
- TOP 10 BIGGEST BRAIN DAMAGING HABITS!
- Powerful Healing Herbs and Spices
- The Lemonade Detox Diet ( Beyoncé Diet )
- Choco Facts. . .on Jan 9, 2013 in Choco FactsWhile eating your favorite chocolate, have you ever thought of doing some research on interesting facts about this delicious treat? Here some trivia facts for you!400If you’re planning to make your own chocolate, you need 400 cacao beans to make a...
- Beauty Benefits of Chocolate. . .
- Best Quit – Smoking Tips ever
- Home Remedies for Sore Throatson Dec 27, 2012 in Home RemediesIt's scratchy, tender and swollen, and you dread the simple task of swallowing. But you have to swallow, and if you do, then brace yourself for the inevitable pain.If you have a sore throat, you're in good company, all of them, and 40 million people...
- Celebrating Christmas Season!on Dec 23, 2012 in Celebrating Christmas SeasonThere are many ways to celebrate Christmas and people in different countries blend their cultural traditions with more universal Christmas celebrations.People here in the Philippines like to celebrate Christmas for as long as possible! The playing of...
- DEPRESSION: Why it’s Different for Men?
- Best Anti - Aging Foods!
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”…
- Health Benefits of Ginger Tea...
- Mesothelioma Canceron Oct 11, 2012 in About CancerThis information is about mesothelioma – a cancer of the thin membrane that lines the chest and abdomen. It describes the causes and symptoms of mesothelioma and what is likely to happen if you are diagnosed with this type of cancer.What is Mesothe...
- Reduce Uric Acid Naturally. . .on Sep 28, 2012 in Reduce Uric Acid NaturallyUric acid is a byproduct of the chemical breakdown of compounds called 'purines' that exist in our body's cells and in our food. Purines are very important to us because they provide things like our energy that we all need and our protein. During thi...