It's 9 a.m. on a Saturday and my wife's asleep by my side; it's the only quiet time I get all week - this is where creativity begins and BostonJew.com lifts off. If short stories of a neurotic, fearful, funny and sad Jew is your kind of thing, you're sick in the head, but you're gonna love this.
My Social profiles
1. Boston Jew
The neurotic outputs and desperate emotions of a recently emerged adult.
Latest Blog Posts
- My Wife's Two-Month Review: 5 strengths, 3 weaknesses
- Our Twisted Media: The Slandering of an American Hero, Lance Armstrong
- Manti Te'o is the Victim of His Own Stupidity
- Experiencing Technical Difficultieson Jan 19, 2013Please be patient, or don't be. But BostonJew's blog is experiencing technical difficulties.
- My Racist Heart-Rate on Martin Luther King Boulevard
- I Can't Catch My Wife Red-Handed
- 7 Resolutions for a Truly Happy New Year
- What the hell happened to Ass-Kicking at the gym?
- How we can increase Christmas profits
- The Differences Between Pre and Post-Marriage
- 12 things to remember on 12/12/12
- Things I hated about my wedding
- 5 Things I'm Thankful for This Year: Sex, White Lies, Chores and More
- Rules of Engagement: 3 Wedding Planning Tips for the Fellas
- A Soldier's Duty is to Gronk all Terrorists
- Things you do/don't want to hear from a Thai girlfriend
- Questions from my Jewish mother
- Ultimate Love Test: Her B-Team Underwear
- Here are my six Presidential points for 2032