1. Chic Cheat
A crafter's guide to getting the look, Chic Cheat is a British DIY fashion blog with step-by-step tutorials for replicating high fashion items.
Latest Blog Posts
- DIY Fest: Sweet sugar Kane
- Carven Electricon Jun 24, 2012 in DIY fashion ideas Fashion commentary African prints Carven spring summer 2012 clothes diy couture Craft diy blog diy blogs fashion DIY fashion diy fashion clothes DIY fashion project diy fashion projects DIY projects fashion fashion and diy fashion blog fashion ideas fashion project Spring 2012 Yinka ShonibareGet some powerful prints in the mix, courtesy of Carven… If hopes an African summer in the traditional, and idiomatic sense, seemed dashed until recently (and still somewhat doubtful, at that) then perhaps it may have explained why African-insp...
- DIY Digest: Get cape, wear cape, flaunt
- Scarf Ace
- Chic Cheat Reloaded – Chic or Unique? Shoes for festivity
- Lovely Jubilee – Part 2on Jun 5, 2012 in UncategorizedYou will need A metal clutch bag Diamantés from seller crystalgems2010 (24408) on Ebay: 2000 in silver priced at £3.49 (total: £7.78 with postage and packing) 500 (approx) in black, priced at £2 (total £2.80) 250 (approx) each in red, yellow ...
- Lovely Jubilee – Part 1
- Lovely Jubilee – A Chic Preview
- A Brief Miu Miu-sing
- Chic Preview: A brief Miu Miu-singon May 27, 2012 in DIY fashion ideasApologies, dear readers but, owing to under-estimation and -yes I admit it – a bout of unexpected excitement I’m going to be a little late on revealing my method of accurately replicating Miu Miu’s rosette bags. I just need to writ...