A mixture of my experiences and discoveries while being my mother's hospice caregiver and dealing with schizoaffective disorder. Also free crochet patterns, crochet book reviews and some old family recipes.
Latest Blog Posts
- Crochet News: Well, Kinda - Bag Handles Tutorial
- Crochet Update: Mandala Throw: Finished!
- Crochet Update: I Found The Photo; Easter Sunday 1966
- Caregiver Update: Postive Actions; Positive Attitudeson Mar 24, 2012"May I never miss a sunset or a rainbow because I am looking down." Sara June Parker Here's another update, since that last update about how much trouble I was having with voices and depression following the death of my mother last October: I was...
- Crochet Review: Red Heart's New Boutique Changes
- Crochet Pattern: Vintage Style Church Lady Haton Feb 27, 2012Browsing through hats patterns all over the internet for the past week I had trouble finding what I had in mind for left over yarn I had. I wanted something simple and neat, and in my mind's eye, something like the little hats we used to wear t...
- Caregiver Update: I Have To Share
- Crochet Review: Fun-Time Bath Mitts
- Crochet Blog I Must Share With You; Spiffy Stuff Award
- Easier Than You Think
- Crochet Motifs: Putting It All Together
- In Memory Of And To Remember And To Make Aware
- Crochet News: Hearts Of Love Group on Ravelry
- Crochet Tutorial: Seed Stitch
- Family Recipe: Nana's Post-Christmas Turkey Soup/Feel Good Soup
- Crochet News: Sensations Angel Hair Yarn And A Tween
- Crochet Pattern: Favorite Beanie For A Lady
- O.T.: Happy Holidays??? Happy HOLYdays!
- Crochet News: Hats Off To Christmas
- Crochet Pattern: Easy Beaded Snowflake Earrings