A blog discussing various different philosophical traditions and trying to find the commonalities between them; covers religion, some politics, popular culture, and eastern philosophy
Latest Blog Posts
- One Love, One Hearton Aug 9, 2012It is much easier to create an atmosphere of separation and division than it is to create an atmosphere of solidarity and togetherness. Even though our similarities are blatantly obvious, we feel the need to be different (which is not necessarily bad...
- Forget About Slavery!
- "The 48 Laws of Power", by Robert Greene
- The Internet: A Real Zombie Apocalypse
- Mind and Bodyon Jul 26, 2012In the past, there have often been times when I have started eating healthier and exercising, only to succumb to apathy and excuse and stop. Well, no longer is that the case.One thing that many of us forget in life is balance. A person may be success...
- America and the Nature of Violence
- While Studying Christianity in Micronesia...
- Ernesto "Che" Guevara and the Human Revolution
- No More Self Censorship!on Jul 18, 2012I have decided that I will be including topics about "race" in this blog. I will keep them at a minimum, as I will be creating another blog dealing with race, but I feel that it is an important topic to address and I don't want to wait to address it.
- Only I Can Judge Me
- A History of Language
- Buying New Cars
- Oh My Olódùmaré!
- On Body Art and Body "Art"
- Black Americans Are Africans
- Humanity Is Bloodthirsty
- Looking For Islam
- Leaving Islam
- The Law of Mentalism
- Growing Up