Vertigo Shtick is a pop music blog that goes beneath the surface, past the fluff and beyond the finished product with the idea that anyone, not just pop music fans, can find value in its content.
Latest Blog Posts
- The Best 'New Yorker' Pop Music Articles to Catch Before the Paywall Returns
- Get More of Your Weird Al Fix With the Iggy Azalea Parody "Handy"
- Weird Al's New Lorde Parody Celebrates "Foil," Goes Hilariously Off the Rails
- Rejoice and Sing, Grammar Nazis, for Weird Al's "Word Crimes" Is Here
- All Your Favorite People Are In the New Weird Al Yankovic Video, "Tacky"
- Here Are a Bunch of Pairs of Pop Songs That Are Essentially the Same
- Lily Allen's So-So "URL Badmanon Jul 2, 2014...
- Review: Robyn and Röyksopp "Do It Again" at the Hollywood Bowl
- Queen of Hearts Has Just Stealth Dropped Her Debut Album, Cocoon
- Taking Over the Dancefloor: Havana Brown - "Warrior"
- 9 Reasons Why Iggy Azalea is a Hit
- Ode to the Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs Chart
- New Music That Doesn't Suck: May 2014
- Listen to This: Gin Wigmore - "Kill of the Night"
- Hear the New Kylie Minogue Track "Sparks"
- Adele Dazeem and Oscar's Big Music Problem
- Getting High for "Sheezus" (Lily Allen, On A Roll)
- Dark Horses: New EPs by Meg Myers and Kimberly Cole Are Just What the Doctor Ordered
- Ingrid Michaelson Returns, Queers Up Robert Palmer With "Girls Chase Boys"
- The Vertigo Shtick Top 40 Pop Singles of 2013, Part Three (#10-1)