One chick sharing her love of family, home and handmade
Latest Blog Posts
- Gratitude Vision
- Find Chickadee: Wild Ruffle Pop Up Shop at Bachman’s
- 2014 Edison High School Autumn Bazaar
- to the all who gave some, and the some who gave allon Nov 11, 2014 in quotesThank you to the all who gave some and to the some who gave all. And to the family and friends who stand behind the soldiers who gave to protect us. “Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live t...
- Treasury Tuesday: Gone but not forgotten
- Happy Halloween!
- Using Barn Ornaments for Table Seating
- Elephant Love
- Treasury Thursday: Fabulous Fall
- all gave some, some gave all. . .on Sep 11, 2014 in inspirationEach year as we mark September 11th I can’t believe how many years it’s been. 13 years today. Today, for some reason, I feel like it’s been 30 years. It’s hard for me, now, to remember the feeling of life bef...
- I yam what I yam
- planting seeds
- happy July 4th
- My Little Chickadee on Vacation
- school’s out for the summeron Jun 4, 2014 in my kidsToday marks the first day of summer vacation for my boys and me. They just finished Kindergarten and 1st grade. I can’t believe how quickly this school year went and how much they learned. I want to keep the learning going so...
- remembering the brave’s courage
- I Can Read! Books Giveaway
- unleash your inner sparkle
- Your there is Hereon May 21, 2014 in quotesThere’s no there. That elusive ‘there’ with the job, the beach house, the dream, it’s not out there. There is here. It’s in you. . .right now. ~Brian Kenny The post Your there is Here appeared first o...
- Sneak Peak: HAMMS event