One chick sharing her love of family, home and handmade
Latest Blog Posts
- whether one believes in a religion or not
- Making Cards for Operation Write Home
- Chick’s Pick: 4.15.2014
- HAMMS Event is a Minnesota Market with a Twist + giveaway
- Chick’s Pick: 4.12.2014
- Craft Fair RoundUp: Spring Rosemount High School
- Chick’s Pick: 4.8.2014on Apr 8, 2014 in Chick's PicksOk, I must admit I’m a purse chick. I love ‘em. I want to collect them and have a new one for each day. Of course I really don’t have that many purses and I use the same purse everyday (mostly!). For those who share...
- treasury tuesday: carrot plus fox
- let’s spring!
- Chick’s Pick: 3.19.2014
- treasury tuesday: spring mode
- my st patrick’s day wish for you
- Treasury Tuesday: Mardi Gras
- happy birthday love to my babyon Mar 4, 2014 in my kidsToday my baby turns 6. I no longer will ever be a mom to a 5 year old; I can’t believe how quickly time flies by when you become a parent. Alex has been counting down the days to this 6th bday since the day after Christmas. I...
- Spice Label Printables
- happy birthday dr seuss
- tooth fairy day
- treasury tuesday: bring spring in
- #JustSayHelloon Feb 21, 2014 in inspirationI often work in my studio with the TV on in the background; I grew up with my grandmother always having talk radio on in the kitchen so I think I find comfort in the “noise.” The other day I was listening to some show...
- Pisces Gift Guide