Children are not an accident, God created them and gave them to us on purpose, we live life on purpose. My heart's desire is to bring you encouragement and a vision for how life can be with a large family, pleasant and not...
Latest Blog Posts
- Government School-At-Home Programs/Co-ops - Be Warned & Informedon May 14, 2013 in HomeschoolingHome-education verses government school-at-home programs (a.k.a. Government-funded alternative learning programs / Virtual schools / Parent partnership programs) is a very sensitive subject amongst the homeschool community. Did you know,...
- Feeding Baby, Part 3 - How We've Introduced Solid Foods
- Feeding Baby, Part 2 - Encouragement For Bottle Feeders, and Practical Helps
- Feeding Baby, Part 1 - My Experience With Nursing
- Mom Tips: For Around the House, #6on Apr 9, 2013I so enjoy the little "mom tips" that I've come across in life - those little things that I've learned from my mom, or a mom friend, that just make life a little nicer. Things that make the "daily-daily" just a little easier, or...
- Homeschooling: HOW We Do It, Part 3 of 3: K-2on Apr 4, 2013 in HomeschoolingHomeschooling kindergarten through second grade was probably where I've grown and changed the most in my homeschooling career of 10 years so far. I've been asked about this many times specifically regarding K-2, so let's sit down together for t...
- Computer Learning For Kids - How We Utilize It
- Navigating difficult relationships: Parents & In-laws
- I'm Having a Lilla Rose Flexi Clip Party - And You're Invited (online)!
- Naps & Play-Alone Times
- Samaritan Ministries - A Biblical, non-insurance approach to health care needson Feb 22, 2013 in How Do We Do ThatI have received many inquiries for our testimony of our experience with Samaritan Ministries by people who are considering joining. So I wanted to share with all of you about this wonderful ministry organization and highly recommend them to you...
- Sibling to Sibling - Tattling & Child "Parents"
- Sick Kids Large Family Style - What I Do When They're ALL Down at Once
- Well-Child Check-Ups: How We Do Them Large Family Style
- Professional Parents? Yes!, Part 2 of 2
- Professional Parents? Yes!, Part 1 of 2
- Large Family House Cleaning - Getting it Done, & When To Do The Big Jobs
- Favorite Recipes: Black Bean & Quinoa Burgerson Jan 9, 2013 in Favorite RecipesMakes approximately 13 burgers These yummy, spicy burgers are a huge family favorite, and we always make extra to have later. Hope it blesses you as well! *smile* Ingredients: 5 Tbl. Olive oil (for grilling burgers on griddle) 1...
- Mom Tips - For Around the House, #5
- Merry Christmas from Large Families On Purpose