Children are not an accident, God created them and gave them to us on purpose, we live life on purpose. My heart's desire is to bring you encouragement and a vision for how life can be with a large family, pleasant and not...
Latest Blog Posts
- Summer Schedule 2014 - (for nine children: ages 15, 14, 11, 8, 7, 5, 4, 3 & 3)
- Making Sweatshirt Capes!
- Managing My Time, part 1 of 2
- Modest Dress: The Heart of the Issue Surrounding Clothing, Sexuality & Biblical Femininity
- Spring Schedule 2014 - (for nine kids: ages 15, 14, 11, 8, 7, 5, 4, 3 & 3)
- Organizing a Home: More Tips for Organization, part 2 of 2
- Organizing a Home: Principles & Tips for Organization, part 1 of 2
- Our Home - A virtual tour of our favorite place to be
- Recipe Organization
- Favorite Recipes: White Chili
- Recipe: Banana Bread To Die Foron Feb 4, 2014 in Favorite RecipesA single recipe makes 1 loaf I have been making this same delicious banana bread recipe for the past 20 years or so. I got it from a friend in college, and we think it's absolutely amazing. *smile* It is very moist and...
- Charts & Lists That Save My Sanity
- Scheduling & Routines: You Can’t Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too. - Part 2 of 2
- Scheduling & Routines: You Can’t Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too. - Part 1 of 2
- Mom Tips - For Around the House, #7
- Family Devotions - Our Nightly Routine
- Favorite Toys & Books - Large Family Tested & Recommended
- Continuing the Vision Still - "Where did you go?!"on Dec 4, 2013 in AN INTRODUCTIONHello dear friends! Since I haven't been posting new material every single week for several months now, I have been asked many times lately, "Where did you go??" *smile* I just wanted to give you a little update on why that is. ...
- Delightful Hot Cocoa - Home made, Fat-free, Sugar-free, and Sooo Yummy!on Nov 13, 2013This is a single 16 oz. serving (a serious cup of cocoa) *wink* With a variety of flavors! *smile* ("Trim Healthy Mama" friendly!) I created this recipe for those in our family who are trying not to eat sugar but who delight in a ni...
- Developing the Character of Faithfulness