Children are not an accident, God created them and gave them to us on purpose, we live life on purpose. My heart's desire is to bring you encouragement and a vision for how life can be with a large family, pleasant and not...
Latest Blog Posts
- Fall Schedule 2014 - (for nine children: ages 16, 15, 11, 8, 7, 5, 4, 3 & 3)
- Five Suggestions for New Homeschooling Parents
- DOWNLOADS - Charts, Lists, & Schedulingon Aug 18, 2014 in DOWNLOADSIf you would like to download (for free) any of the charts, lists, or scheduling templates that I've blogged about please feel free to do so from Drop Box at any time. If there are any documents that you wish to see here that I have missed please fee...
- Summer Schedule 2014 - (for nine children: ages 15, 14, 11, 8, 7, 5, 4, 3 & 3)
- Making Sweatshirt Capes!
- Managing My Time, part 1 of 2
- Modest Dress: The Heart of the Issue Surrounding Clothing, Sexuality & Biblical Femininity
- Spring Schedule 2014 - (for nine kids: ages 15, 14, 11, 8, 7, 5, 4, 3 & 3)
- Organizing a Home: More Tips for Organization, part 2 of 2
- Organizing a Home: Principles & Tips for Organization, part 1 of 2
- Our Home - A virtual tour of our favorite place to be
- Recipe Organization
- Favorite Recipes: White Chili
- Recipe: Banana Bread To Die Foron Feb 4, 2014 in Favorite RecipesA single recipe makes 1 loaf I have been making this same delicious banana bread recipe for the past 20 years or so. I got it from a friend in college, and we think it's absolutely amazing. *smile* It is very moist and...
- Charts & Lists That Save My Sanity
- Scheduling & Routines: You Can’t Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too. - Part 2 of 2
- Scheduling & Routines: You Can’t Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too. - Part 1 of 2
- Mom Tips - For Around the House, #7
- Family Devotions - Our Nightly Routine
- Favorite Toys & Books - Large Family Tested & Recommended