My name is Albert and my wife RJ Palmer is an indie author. In saying this I became sort of her publicist, marketing and champion. Through my trials of trying to find the perfect way to promote her book I discovered that many outlets were at best discouraging. So I thought maybe I can put together a blog, promote it, have the posts automatically appear on other sites, link in social networking and help all indie authors. This is where my journey has brought me so far and I expect more will be coming in the future. I do not charge for anything I do all I ask is that you promote this blog, follow me on twitter and facebook and promote each other. Even that is not a requirement.
Free Book Reviews is a blog that reviews indie books, interviews indie authors and generally talks about whatever amuses them in the literary world.
Latest Blog Posts
- Apologies to All the Loyal Readerson Nov 26, 2013Over the last year I have been trying to see if I really have the heart to continue this blog. I did not know if I could keep going or if I had it in me to continue going. A lot of work is put into what I do here and I do have a family, a job and a l...
- Author Interview: Joseph DiCristofano author of Paths to Divinity
- Book Review: Beyond the Darkness: Book Two of the Darkness Series by Leonard D. Hilley IIon Nov 26, 2013 in Beyond the Darkness: Book Two of the Darkness Series book review Leonard D. Hilley IIDescription From AmazonThe Darkness Continues . . .Three years after Daniel and the other survivors escaped the terrorizing, blood-thirsty shifters in Pittsburgh, his friends have moved forward with their lives, but Daniel cannot. He believes the con...
- Book Review: Predators of Darkness: Aftermath by Leonard D. Hilley II
- In Honor Of A Great Father - Andi Gubini Pacheco Iriarteon Jun 13, 2013Normally, I try to keep my posts from being dramatic or discouraging. Although this may seem to be discouraging at first please finish the entire post before you conclude that it is. I started a new job and at this job I have met what I consider a g...
- Jesus and Women
- Honor All Motherson May 12, 2013 in Mother's DayToday is Mother’s Day. It is the one day each year that we men put aside to honor our mothers and the mothers of our children. And they happen to be the one person we will generally buy a gift for, and we will still anguish over what to buy. If you...
- Author Interview: K. L. Dillon author of One Day in 2056 & Other Stories
- Book Review: Secrets by S.L. Pierce
- Book Review: From Destinations Set by Christopher Nosnibor
- ABNA QF Review: Run Away Home by Robin Amada Tzucker
- ABNA QF Review: Poe by J. Lincoln Fenn
- Book Tour Review: Stranger Will by Caleb J. Ross
- ABNA QF Review: Heart of Ezdar by Don Falloon
- ABNA QF Review: The Keystone by Matthew Leo
- Author Interview: Joseph Pignataro author of GODS OF MEN
- Author Interview: Jade Kerrion author of Earth-Sim
- Legalizing Marijuana - House Resolution 499
- Book Excerpt: Earth-Sim by Jade Kerrion
- Guest Post: RJ Palmer author of Sins of the Father