Beauty and fashion blog for teens, twenties and thirties. UK based and a lover of skincare and salon beauty treatments.
Latest Blog Posts
- Stila In The Light Palette
- Some New Shellac Swatcheson May 13, 2012 in shellac swatchesAs I know you girls find it useful to see the different Shellac shades here are some more swatches from my work over the weekend. Shellac 'Rockstar Nails' - Clear shellac with two coats of scrubbed in gold glitter. Shellac Studio White and...
- GHD Air Hairdryer - Review
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream Review
- Skin Saviour - Origins Drink Up Intensive
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Stripson May 6, 2012 in sally hansenOne of my beauty store buys in Vegas was this cool invention, it looks like a nail foil but it's actually a nail transfer made of real nail varnish! I am really impressed with these as not only are they easy to apply and relatively low cost (we...
- Book Review - Rosie Hopkins' Sweetshop of Dreams
- Las Vegas Holidayon May 3, 2012 in las vegasI just got back from Las Vegas...booo! I am sad to be back, it is so lovely and warm there the heat is so different to when it's hot in Europe, the heat felt like when you open the oven and it just hits you hard and is all around you and coming in wa...
- Viva Las Vegason Apr 27, 2012No posts for a few days as I am off to Las Vegas... Yeah baby!!
- New 2012 Clinique Chubby Stickson Apr 22, 2012 in cliniqueIn June, Clinique Chubby Sticks will have an increase by 8 new shades. I already have a pale pink chubby stick that is a handbag staple and now another beige toned one that is heading the same way. The new shades are: Heaping hazel...
- My 3 day juice detox diet review
- SK:N Clinics Laser Hair Removal Treatment 1
- Vita Liberata Phenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse Review
- SK:N Clinic Laser Hair Removal Consultation
- Harrods Summer Colour Picks
- How much do I wish I was at Coachella?on Apr 16, 2012Oh my god I wish I could have been at Coachelle 2012 to see these:...
- Slendertone Arms Challenge Week 2on Apr 14, 2012 in slendertone system armsWeek 2 You can read about the Slendertone Arms system for women and my first week here Slendertone Arms Challenge Week 1 Above is the picture from week 2. I think there is a bit of a difference, I think it looks a bit tighter? ...
- Shellac market researchon Apr 13, 2012In the interests of market research I would love it if you could answer the below question if you are a CONSUMER (not a nail tech) thank you! Please fill in the gap ->. 'I would get shellac/gel polish every 2/3 weeks if it cost £.........' And no...
- QVC’s Elemis TSV show on Sunday 29th April
- Wallpaper, iphone clock & interiors update