1. Common Sense
Common sense doesn't seem so common these day, therefore, the purpose of this blog is to make sense of current events and news, explaining what it means for you.
Latest Blog Posts
- Tired of Telecom?on Mar 29, 2013 in RegulationComplete list here For those of you who don't know about the Better Business Bureau (BBB), their purpose is create a buffer between bad businesses and customers. Complete mission statement here. I think of them as a national custo...
- Why China Does Not Own Us
- Guest Post: The Value of a Higher Education
- Raising the Minimum Wage: The Impact On Unemployment (Wonky)
- Raising The Minimum Wage: Why Now?
- Two Cows and Socio-Economic systems
- Company Contributions To Political Parties
- Raising the Minimum Wage: Good Idea or Bad Idea?
- Breaking News: Doctors Discover Economics
- 100th Anniversary of the Tax System
- Economists In The News: Dr. Doom
- Market Efficency or Employer Leverage?
- Democrat & Republican Economics
- Sequesters Lead to Austerity
- The Sequester Cliff
- Debt Ceiling Delay...
- Companies Do It, Why Not Employees?
- Law Requiring You To Register Your Name Online
- Obesity, Heart Disease, and Life Expectancy
- Artful Representation of International Cashflows