My Social profiles
Stories of the wandering camera. A blog about travel, budget trips, and fun-filled activities.
Latest Blog Posts
- PressReader: Reading Newspapers & Magazines, Anytime, Anywhere
- Davao Food Scene: Hog's Breath Cafe
- Davao Food Scene: Korean Seoul Ga Restaurant
- Davao's Pasko Fiesta
- Island Hopping - Samal, Davao
- Chinese Garden Singapore: The Nature+Culture Experience
- Go Swiss. Try Marché Restaurant
- Updates: Tune Hotel Ermita
- J. Co Donuts: Sharing Sweetness to Filipinoson Nov 21, 2012 in FoodThe first time I tried J. Co Donuts was when I was in Singapore last year. As of that time, the Indonesian company just opened its doors in Manila.During my travels to Manila this year, I always find time to buy some donuts at J. Co for my family bac...
- Booking with Agoda
- Video: An Inspiration
- Night Photography: A Rewarding Experienceon Sep 29, 2012 in PhotographyTaking pictures during night time seems to be a challenging experience, but being able to produce great photos will make night photography rewarding and fulfilling.I am not a professional photographer nor received any formal training on photography.
- Travel Destinations: Philippines
- Video: Get Out More!on Sep 12, 2012 in VideoI stumbled upon this video in an online article and I thought it would be great to share it here. Since our Cambodia-Vietnam trip has been cancelled due to schedule constraints, this video rekindled my desire to travel again, and I hope it will be so...
- Review: Tune Hotel Ermita, Manila
- Panglao Island Tour
- Panglao: Dolphin Watching, Balicasag Island, Virgin Island
- Bohol Countryside Tour
- Cebu City Tour
- Cebu-Bohol-Panglao on a Budget