Social matters, manners & madness
Latest Blog Posts
- London 2012 Social Media Olympics
- Don't Be a Party Pooper
- Playing Hide & Seek on Facebook
- Oversharing (Infographic)on Jul 3, 2012Facebook is a social-sharing site. People share tidbits about various things in their lives. I won't try to address the riddle (at least not today) of: Do narcissists naturally take to Facebook like a duck to water - or is it Facebook that...
- Who's Watching the Children?
- Where Have All the People Gone?
- Do You Have Facebook Addiction Disorder?
- To Like or Not to Like - That is the Question.
- Friends and Frenemies
- Link Me - Friend Me - Follow Me: A Comparison of Social Media Site Popularityon May 22, 2012 in LinkedIn User Activity Comparison Of Popular Social Networking Sites facebook Pinterest twitterInfographic by- GO-Gulf.com Web Design Company...
- How Rich Could You Have Been?
- Flying the Socially Friendly Skies
- Yogi Berra Logic & Social Mediaon May 11, 2012I love it when I can connect two of my favorite things - baseball and social media. I came across a wonderful piece about how some of Yogi Berra's sometimes mangled logic can be applied to social media. I know you'll find it both entertaining an...
- Spying or Safeguarding?
- Say No to Facebook's Health & Wellness Offer
- Discipline Lesson or Public Humiliation?
- The Billion Has a Lot of Zeros
- They're There & Their Bad Grammar is Everywhere
- Is God Your Friend?
- To Be or Not to Be...A Friend