My photography largely involves city scenes in Birmingham, landscapes of Alabama, some equipment reviews, and increasingly posts regarding my new golden retriever.
The North Jefferson Kayak Club aims to promote paddling sports in Alabama, and provide as much information as possible to insure safe and enjoyable paddling.
Latest Blog Posts
- A Paddler Comments on North Jefferson County's Waterways
- State of Affairs of North Jefferson County's Waterways
- Unleashing Darby on Black Creek in Fultondale
- Making an Appearance
- Shades Creek Mill Wheel
- Moss Rock Preserve in Hoover, Alabama
- Russell Forest Run in Alexander City
- Needtobreathe at the Alabama Theatre in Birmingham
- Red Mountain Park, Hoist House at Redding Shaft Mine
- Red Mountain Park, Industrially
- Red Mountain Park, Naturally
- Young Entrepreneurs Open Birmingham Bike Shop, Riders Choice
- Valentine's Day Flowers...Doing My Part
- If You Haven't Had Butternut Squash...
- Birmingham Ceramics
- Stonework Bridge over Shades Creek
- Re-Opening the Garage
- Magic City Marquee, Welcoming New Readership
- Revisiting the Ensley Steel Works
- Warm Thoughts for a Cold Weekend