Every day I strive to find the things that bring joy to my life whether it be quality family time, crafts, products that make my life easier or just precious moments with my kids.
Latest Blog Posts
- Clothespin Ornaments
- Cardstore Helps make Christmas Easier
- “Christmas in Apple Ridge” Review
- Ornament Round Up
- Star Wars Finger Puppets
- "The First Christmas Night" review & giveaway (ends 12/2/13)
- Simplify the Holidays with Cardstore
- Gratitude Tree
- Fight the Flu with MedImmuneon Nov 18, 2013I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for MedImmune Specialty Care. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating.Last year the flu hit hard here. Some of the local schools almost had to close because...
- Be RSV Awareon Nov 12, 2013I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for MedImmune. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating. When I was about 8 months pregnant with our younger son, my older son got really sick. He had had br...
- Fall Leaf Lanterns
- Create your own Sandwich with Jifon Nov 2, 2013I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Jif. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating. When my husband and I were in college, we would experiment a lot with our sandwich maker...cheese sandwic...
- Ozeri Touch II Kitchen Scale reviewon Nov 1, 2013 in ReviewDisclosure: I was provided with a scale for the purposes of this review. All opinions expressed are my own. A couple of years ago, my husband somehow heard about kitchen scales and became convinced that we had to have one. We were in the middle of l...
- Smokehouse Brisket Sandwiches new at Arby's!on Oct 25, 2013This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Arby's for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine. I tend to associate certain foods with memories. I don't know if that's normal or not, but every fast food restaraunt has a memory associat...
- Spooky Rockson Oct 22, 2013 in HalloweenHere's a quick, fun craft for kids of all ages: Spooky rocks are simple, cheap and cute. Have your kids gather some rocks from the backyard. Wash & dry them. Then paint them orange, white, yellow, or whatever color they want. Let dry, then add...
- Shandle Reviewon Oct 14, 2013 in ReviewDisclosure: I was compensated for this post and provided with products to sample. All opinions expressed are my own. If you’ve ever potty trained a child, you know that the lengths a parent will go to in order to accomplish such a feat are great.
- Candy Corn Earrings from a Paperclip
- Purex UltraPacks Plus Oxi Reviewon Oct 8, 2013Disclosure: I was provided with Purex UltraPacks for the purposes of this review. All opinions expressed are my own. I've had quite a bit of experience with varying Purex products, but my opinion remains the same. Their detergents work well! My c...
- Handprint Monsters
- Silly Pumpkin Game