That moment when you find the need to nag about the many things in life, including stuffs about your boyfriend. I know it sucks. So I created a blog for the many girls with many typical views and beliefs like mine.
Latest Blog Posts
- Life is a Feast: Do unto others…on Mar 21, 2013 in LIFE IS A FEAST“Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.” – Albert Einstein How are things going on with your current Connect Groups? Have you been blessed so far? I’m pretty sure you all are and it must have been a w...
- I’m Back to ‘ME’on Mar 10, 2013 in You, Me, UsAhhhh, Life… Now I can really breathe in and out with ease. Guess what, I appreciate life again without the stress of other people, and most importantly, I always end the day with peace of heart and mind. I appreciate every single details of my...
- I am NOT a FAILURE, I dont care if you think so
- LIFE IS A FEAST: Career, Money or Time?
- Life is a Feast: Back-to-Reality? Agad agad?
- Life is a Feast: Blessings Over Grief
- Even Heroes Fall Downon Dec 11, 2012 in You, Me, Us Challenges Challenges at Work Downfalls does not mean failure. Even Heroes Fall Down failure in life failure means opportunity to grow girls growing up Giving up Holding on life is ironic Life problems Manny Pacquiao's recent fight myself and me Problems Self issues sudden downfallMillions of Filipinos were devastated with the results of Manny Pacquiao's recent fight against Juan Manuel Marquez last December 9, 2012. After the 6th round, Manny Pacquiao fell onto his feet after receiving a dangerous hit from his oppo...
- My Boss is Resigning, Should I Be Happy?
- Life is a Feast: Blessings and Trials
- Life is a Feast: First Time Attendeeon Nov 29, 2012 in LIFE IS A FEAST inspirational leader and motivational writer KCON event last Nov 24-25 kerygma conference 2012 reflection kerygma conference 2012 review kerygma conference career streams reflection kerygma conference leadership stream reflection life is a feast kcon Life is a Feast: First Time AttendeeBefore the KCON event last Nov 24-25, I was full of self-doubts. I was more of a fate-confused, troubled and paranoid individual. I actually see myself no better than a robot-employee: I work non-stop; I share money to my...
- Me and My Vampire
- POWER OF PRAYERS STORIES: Bro. Arnel of Media Ministry
- Reality Bites… Real Hard
- FYI: I don’t CARE
- God is more than Thor-rific!
- BEST I EVER HAD