Whether you’re a stay at home mom, academic, archaeologist or anthropologist, historian, professor, or student, Ancient Digger is striving to teach all of you about world heritage.
A compendium of fascinating stories, travel guides, science news, and offbeat extravagance.
General travel tips and guides, as well as featured locations.
Latest Blog Posts
- Couple belts out a tune at the gas tank
- You'll never eat an Oreo again after this
- The Domino Effect
- Spotlight On: Dalaman Holidays Summer 2013
- Memorable Moments in Mexico: Top 3 Activities and Attractions
- When Sharks Attack....It's not what you think
- Strange Forests
- Club 18-30 Holidays: Making Malia Happen
- Clubbing Holidays 2013: Malia Madness
- Jurgen Otto captures Australia's Peacock Spider
- Save Money by Making Your Own travel Arrangements
- Abandoned Islands
- Great White Shark Tears Into Cage
- Is All Inclusive Worth It?
- Discover Tenerife
- Turquoise Ice in Lake Baikal
- Quaker Parrots Get Jiggy With Iton Mar 20, 2013These babies are waiting for lunch and practicing the idea of "step up." More like gettin jiggy with it to me. The bouncing made laugh. At each feeding, babies are told, "step up" when I move them in and out of the feeding basket. They learn to asso...
- When Ventrilocust Dummies Collide
- Keeping your Family Safe and Sound: Family Insurance
- Why Invest in Cruise Holiday Insurance?