Life as a bibliophile, lit scholar, Catholic, & all-around equality advocate in American culture. Gay rights, gender equality, children's rights, religion, science, and more!
Latest Blog Posts
- Awareness of Racial Slurs
- Film Review: Les Miserables [SPOILERS]
- Tell the Boy Scouts: We Support Inclusive Scouting
- 40th Anniversary of Roe v. Wade Blog for Choice: Trans-inclusive Activism
- PROJECT FOR AWESOME VIDEO: PADS4GIRLS
- THE PROJECT FOR AWESOME IS NIGH
- Racism: Controlling the Vocabulary
- 15 Ways to Stay Married for 15 Years???
- Hate Crimes
- Communion Rails, Reverence, and Catholicismon Aug 19, 2012 in CatholicismI don't think Jesus came to die for our sins. I, like many early Chrisitans (not excluding biblical authors), think that Jesus came to show us what he was willing to risk to make sure we know that he loves us. His execution was not the purpose of h...
- Twilight Birth in The Bell Jar/Motherhood, Marriage, and the Female Spirit
- Will Gun Control Laws Work if Nobody Agrees with Them?
- Sexy Ass-kicking Women
- Full Humanity for People with Cognitive Handicaps
- Slut Memes
- Attachment Parenting and God the Father
- Is Abstinence Really An Answer?
- The Concept of Rape Culture: Basics
- Letter to My 15 Year Old Self