I indulge my love of books with LindyLouMac's Book Reviews.
I have been living in Italy since March 2004. We are here because we decided to have an adventure after we became 'empty nesters' I enjoy sharing our little piece of Italy with you.
The purpose of this blog is to share the world I have learnt to appreciate so much more through the camera lens. I would love you to join me on this journey.
Latest Blog Posts
- The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
- See John Play by Dave DiGrazie
- Ewe and Lambs
- Hothouse Flower by Lucinda Riley
- Cheese Please!
- A Serving of Scandal by Prue Leith
- Easter Monday Market - Tywyn - Wales
- Ten Minutes to Fall in Love by Julia Llewellyn
- Moving On A New Chapteron Apr 8, 2013 in Our HouseLast year in readiness for the next chapter in our life adventure we put the house on the market to sell. Since moving to Italy we have done up and sold two properties which has kept us very busy and also been great fun. We had decided though that in...
- Bible Girl by E.C. Stilson
- Sunset Fishing
- Buona Pasqua - Happy Easter - 2013
- Stormy Seas
- The Last Telegram by Liz Trenow
- One Moment,One Morning by Sarah Rayner
- La Festa della Donna – International Women’s Day - March 8th 2013
- When In Rome by Nicky Pellegrino
- Saint David's Day - Daffodil
- The Casual Vacancy by J.K.Rowling
- Sweet Tooth by Ian McEwan