A blog about cottage style decorating on a budget, flea market shopping, crafting and living in comfort.
Latest Blog Posts
- Master Bedroom Update: DIY Board and Batten Wainscoting
- Happy Mother’s Day To All
- Doin’ The Funky Chicken At The Beach
- Doin’ The Funky Chicken At The Beach…My New Home
- Crafting With Vintage Tea Cups For Mother’s Day
- A Shabby To Chic Beach Rocking Chair Makeover & Master Bedroom Update
- Quick And Easy Spring Napkin Rings
- Decorating For Spring…A Pretty Easter Tablescape
- Hopes, Dreams and Vintage Easter Printables
- Decorating With Plates…A Budget Friendly Way To Spruce Up A Room
- Decorating Inspiration…A Master Bedroom Mood Board
- How To Paint An Old Laminate Floor, Yes It Can Be Done!
- Call It Kismet! Adventures in Decorating With Thrifty Finds
- Creative Ways To Display A Vintage Apron Collection
- Crafting A Vintage Valentine’s Day
- Conquer The Clutter….Thrifty Storage Solutionson Jan 11, 2013 in Cottage DecoratingCreative Ways to Get Organized With Reused, Redesigned and Recycled Items Hi All, I have finally finished putting away all of my holiday decorations this week and to be honest, I am glad to see them go. I was so ready to … Continue reading ...
- Happy New Year’s! Welcome 2013!
- Happy New Year! Welcome 2013!
- 2012…A Year In Review and Dreams for 2013
- Last Minute Decorating…A Quick and Easy Christmas Napkin Ring