A father, husband, book blogger, software engineer & wood worker who is known the world over as a man of many interests and to his lovely wife as “an idiot”.
My Social profiles
A bookish blog. Book reviews, bookish thoughts and giveaways.
Latest Blog Posts
- Thoughts on: War & Peace: Book 4 Part 4
- Fun Facts Friday: Dorothy Richardson
- Book Review: Zorro by Isabel Allende
- Star Wars Kids Roomon May 15, 2013 in Latest PostsMy son celebrated his sixth birthday yesterday, my wife and I decided to surprise him with a Star Wars themed room … on a budget. The reason I'm writing this post is because of the lack of resources I found on the Internet when it comes to kids Sta...
- Giveaway & Book Review: The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker
- Author Q&A with Glen Weldon
- Twitter Roundup for Week Ending 11 May, 2013
- Giveaway & Book Review: Superman: The Unauthorized Biography by Glen Weldon
- Book Review: Superman: The Unauthorized Biography by Glen Weldon
- Giveaway & Fun Facts Friday: Zoobiquity
- Fun Facts Friday: Zoobiquity
- Great Gatsby Infographicon May 9, 2013 in Latest PostsF. Scott Fitzgerald had much in common with "The Great Gatsby" narrator Nick Carraway. He had many famous and well-to-do friends who invited him in to their inner circle to share the decadence of their lifestyle in the 1920s. Fitzgerald's young artis...
- Giveaway & Book Review: Frozen in Time: An Epic Story of Survival and a Modern Quest for Lost Heroes of World War II by Mitchell Zuckoff
- Book Review: My Mother’s Secret : Based on a True Holocaust Story by J.L. Witterick
- Guest Review: I Feel Bad about My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman by Nora Ephron
- Twitter Update for Week Ending 4 May, 2012
- Guest Review: The Corellian Trilogy III: Showdown at Centerpoint (Star Wars) by Roger MacBride Allen
- Fun Facts Friday: Sylvia Plath
- Book Review: My Ántonia by Willa Cather
- Giveaway & Book Review: Pain, Parties, Work: Sylvia Plath in New York, Summer 1953 by Elizabeth Winder