A blog n the impact of living with Bipolar Disorder and Psychosis. The four stages of depression, symptoms of Bipolar Disorder and more.
Latest Blog Posts
- This Site Has Now Moved To A New Addresson Oct 7, 2011Thank you to everyone who has commented on posts and visited this site. In order to implement new features and to grow this site further I have decided to move this blog away from Blogger and the new web address for Bipolar Life - Gift or Curse? can...
- Which Mood Stabilizer Works Best For Your Bipolar Disorder?
- Psychiatric Nurse Allocated, Seroquel Side Effects & A DLA Claim
- An Apologyon Oct 3, 2011Sorry for not submitting any new postings for the last few days but I have had a very busy time supporting my daughter since her diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder and Psychosis. She remains off school as both the school and her psychologist deem that she...
- A Diagnosis Of Bipolar Disorder Can Be A Long Wait
- Bipolar Disorder - The Genetic Curse That I Have Given My Daughter
- How Can I Help Someone Suffering With Depression?
- Bipolar Disorder In The United Kingdom - A Struggle Compared To America
- A Failing System and An Arrest
- The Gift That Is Bipolar Disorder
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service - Unwilling To Make A Diagnosis
- Gail Porter - I Am Not Absolutely Barking, I Just Have Bipolar Disorderon Sep 13, 2011 in StigmaWe are living in an age in which more and more celebrities are openly talking about their experience of mental illness in an attempt to raise public awareness and address the stigma associated with it. Some, such as Stephen Fry and Carrie Fisher, hav...
- Bipolar Disorder Research Networkon Sep 11, 2011 in Research Into Bipolar DisorderThe Bipolar Disorder Research Network (BDRN) is a joint research project being run by Birmingham and Cardiff Universities. The research project, which is headed by Professor Nick Craddock, is investigating how genetic and environmental factors are a...
- Bipolar Retail Therapy - Not The Right Type Of Therapy!
- Bipolar Disorder and Work - My Struggle
- Sleep - The Bipolar Body's Early Warning
- Self Help For Bipolar Disorder And Depression
- Meet My Abysson Sep 6, 2011 in DepressionDepression is a mood state that I have battled with now for the last twenty five years. One of the questions that I have been frequently asked when I am in a depressed state is to describe how I am feeling, something which at times is very diffi...
- The Stigma Of Bipolar Disorder
- The Beareavement Process of Bipolar Disorderon Sep 4, 2011 in Mark's Bipolar Disorder JourneyThe biggest challenge I had when I received my diagnosis in 2010 of Bipolar Affective Disorder was one of bereavement. The psychiatrist telling me that I had Bipolar Disorder and that although my condition can partly be managed with medication and ta...