News about Duncans Fertiliser and fertiliser industry in India
A blog about personal investment and share market news.
Latest Blog Posts
- May Day Celebrations at Kanpur Fertilizers (Duncans/KFCL)
- Zuari fertilizer gets clearance from MOEF for fertiliser blending projecton Apr 14, 2013 in Zuari IndustriesGoa based Zuari Fertilisers and Chemicals Ltd. (ZFCL) complex gets success to clear its specified terms of reference (TOR) from MOEF (The Ministry of Environment and Forests) for its fertilizer blending project. This report will help the department t...
- MFL expects to complete feedstock changeover by January 2014
- India would be self reliant in urea by end of 12th Plan (2012-17)
- GAIL plans to set up a gas based fertilizer plant
- Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemical (GSFC) Q3 FY12-13 Results : Profit boosts by 49.5%
- Fertilizer demand estimation for upcomming Kharif 2013
- Indo Gulf Fertilizer to get natural gas from RIL's offshore KG-D6 fields
- Duncans Fertiliser's BIFR hearing held on 4th March 2013
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Q3 FY12-13 Results : Profit slips into Red
- Matix Fertilizers trying to get environmental clearance for 2nd Phase expansionon Feb 13, 2013 in Private Sector Fertiliser CompanyMatix Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (MFCL), after completing its 1st Phase, is trying to get environmental clearance from Union Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India, for its 2nd Phase expansion to make the capacity double from...
- GNFC plans to find EPC contractors for its brownfield urea project
- Revamped NFL plants would save subsidy even with spot-priced imported gas
- GSFC expansion plans of Sikka Fertilizers Complex
- Jagdishpur-Haldia pipeline Progress Updateon Jan 25, 2013 in General Fertiliser NewsJagdishpur-Haldia pipeline is very crucial to revive the fertilizer units located along it. The defunct fertilizer units on this pipeline route are located at Kanpur, Gorakhpur, Barauni, Sindri, Durgapur and Haldia. These fertiliser units were using...
- Jagdishput-Haldia pipeline Progress Updateon Jan 18, 2013 in General Fertiliser NewsJagdishput-Haldia pipeline is very crucial to revive the fertilizer units located along it. The defunct fertilizer units on this pipeline route are located at Kanpur, Gorakhpur, Barauni, Sindri, Durgapur and Haldia. These fertiliser units were using...
- Fertilizer Ministry seeks loan from banks to pay subsidy bills
- Report from Comrade Arvind Kumar
- Fertilizer industry facing liquidity crisis due to subsidy deficit
- Cabinet (CCEA) clears new urea investment policy