Cinema is not only his passion, but also his greatest obsession. His all-time favorite movie-makers are Akira Kurosawa, Stanley Kubrick, Luis Bunuel, Andrei Tarkovsky, Charles Chaplin, Orson Welles, Federico Fellini, Ingmar Bergman, Satyajit Ray, Fritz Lang, Sergio Leonne, Francis Ford Cuppola, and Martin Scorsese.
An eclectic selection of avant-garde, auteur-driven, thought-provoking films from across the globe that aims to acquaint the masses with the realm of cinema, especially as the ultimate medium of human expression.
Latest Blog Posts
- V for Vendetta (2005): James McTeigue's exemplary adaptation of Alan Moore's highly influential graphic novel
- Biopic Film Festival (24th – 26th July 2014) - A Cine experience at American Center Auditorium
- An Ode to Cinema: Top 10 Iconic Portrayals
- The Moviegoing Experience, 1968-2001 - A Book Review
- For Cinema With Love: Invitation for Guest Articles (July - September 2014)
- Hollywood vs Bollywood: A comparative study of the two Tinseltowns
- The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014): Wes Anderson's bitter-sweet fable about solitude featuring a delectable performance from Ralph Fiennes
- Festival de Cannes 2014: Award Winners
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) - Bryan Singer's star-studded Summer Blockbuster that marks his emphatic return to the "X-Men" franchise
- Faith (2012) (TV Series): A swashbuckling television drama with a unique blend of medical science, history, mythology and Korean folklore
- Cinema, Casino, and the Emergence of Online Gaming Industry
- A Vote of Thanks: A Potpourri of Vestiges featured among Top 5 Entertainment Blogs in India
- A Counterpoint to the Auteur Theory
- All Time Best 100 Movies: Author's Pick 2014
- Mysteries of Lisbon (2010): Chilean filmmaker Raúl Ruiz' Dickensian drama about lust, honor, jealousy, and compassion
- Mysteries of Lisbon (2010): Chilean filmmaker Raúl Ruiz’ Dickensian drama about lust, honor, jealousy, and compassion
- Multiplexes Vs Old Cinemas: How the movie viewing experience has evolved over the years?
- Nymphomaniac (Vol. 1 & 2) (2013): Final Installment in Danish filmmaker Lars von Trier's Depression Trilogy
- Jinnah (1998): Jamil Dehlavi's controversial biopic on Muhammad Ali Jinnah starring Sir Christopher Lee in the titular role
- Berlinale 2014 Winners