I am a 30 year entrepreneur and voice over actor. I help small business owners and entrepreneurs who are either too busy or techno-phobic install and configure their WordPress blogs. My blog offers WordPress tips and product reviews to help make your blogging experience, fun, easy, affordable and effective.
Wordpress blogging setup, configuration and tutoring for those who are busy or techno-phobic. Tips to blog successfully and product reviews.
Latest Blog Posts
- How to Market Your Blog Content with an Olympic Gold Medalist State of Mind
- How to Optimize Your Content Marketing to Attract and Engage More Customers
- 5 Things to Consider When Picking out a WordPress Theme Layout
- How your WordPress.org Blog Gives You Control over Your Social Media Empire
- How to Create Your Ultimate Business and a Community to Go with it
- How to Control Your Website Even if You Have no Clue How it Works
- How to Use Video Marketing Badly – Observations from Someone who Watches
- How Being Authentic will Bring you Happiness and Income Online
- How to Make Your Blog More Mobile Responsive
- How to Create a Word Cloud for Your Website You Can Even Stick on a Coffee Cup
- How to Set Up a Blog System for Your Business
- How to Name Your Blog – Namesake or No?
- Pick a Blog Topic – Oy Vey! What to Choose?
- How to Choose a Blog Topic that Works for You
- Check Out my Blog Talk Radio Interview with An Empowered Woman
- Create a Blogsite as Opposed to a Website in the New Year and Rock Your Business
- I Started My New Business One Year Ago – My Anniversary – YIPPEE!
- Upgrading WordPress – Don’t Just Reach for the Upgrade Button
- Don’t Let Your Shoestring Budget Stop You from Doing What You Loveon Dec 3, 2011 in bloggingMany entrepreneurs these days have found themselves hanging by a thread financially. Unless you have a big stash of money from a 401K or pension, a severance package from getting laid off, or you won the lottery, you may be struggling a tad to live...
- How to Optimize Your Most Read Blog URL’s