Rose Vignettes is really just my place in the world to journal about my faith, craft and decorating projects and recipes.My style is a crazy mix of French and English Country along with some shabby and garden chic.
Latest Blog Posts
- Be Still and Know
- Shabby Chic Meets Sweet Salvage on Mother's Day
- It's Official!on May 5, 2013 in FunWell, it's official! He asked and she said yes! Our Sweet Daughter is engaged! Congratulations and Best Wishes are in order. I'll be traveling to Spokane later this week to see her graduate from Law School. It's...
- Fresh-Cut Friday Reminderon May 2, 2013Hi Everyone! Just a quick reminder.... Fresh-Cut Friday starts at 6:00p.m. tonight. You can link any post having to do with flowers. See you then! ...
- May's Fresh-Cut Friday
- The Pleasure of Your Companyon Apr 29, 2013Saturday was our annual Ladies Spring Luncheon and Tea. And I have to say it was hands down our best yet! Each and every table is unique and as personal as its hostess. 44 tables and not one single more! The Fire Marshall si...
- Crochet Evening Bag...Done!
- Killing Lincoln
- Something Great Sombody Said
- Yes... Its Another Scarf!on Apr 16, 2013Hey there! And how is everyone today? Wonderful on Wednesday? Good! One of the things that keeps me working on a big project is to take a break from it and then go back and continue working on it. It kind of ma...
- Howdy Doo! What's New?on Apr 11, 2013 in KitchenHey! I hope you have had a fabulous week and are getting ready for a wonderful weekend! Thank you everyone for participating in Fresh-Cut Friday. We had some beautiful participants. Our next party will be May 3...
- Bargain Beautyon Apr 4, 2013Just popping in to show off some bargains that I got last week. A $90.00 bottle of fragrance at Ulta for $45.00 .... I used my reward points. LOVE those. Butter Nail Polish.... $8.00 normally $15.00 a bottle.... I'm glad I got...
- Fresh-Cut Friday #32on Apr 4, 2013Hey There! Welcome to another edition of Fresh-Cut Friday. I'm so glad your here. You know, FCF is really just about the simple joy of bringing fresh flowers into your home on a regular basis. And the thing is ... it just doesn't...
- Spring Table Top and Old Stuff
- Currently Loving!
- Coffee, Crochet and Camera!
- The Perfect Accent
- Oh! Hello Saturday!on Mar 16, 2013 in Oh HelloIt's Saturday! My favorite day of the week. (except for those rare days off in the middle of the week where I have the house to myself) I have a few chores to do and then the day is mine! I love it. I have a book to finish&...
- Mrs. Mike