Rose Vignettes is really just my place in the world to journal about my faith, craft and decorating projects and recipes.My style is a crazy mix of French and English Country along with some shabby and garden chic.
Latest Blog Posts
- Easter Hodge Podge
- A Book Review: The 19th Wife
- What's been going on......
- Fresh-Cut Friday April!on Apr 3, 2014 in Fresh-Cut FridayHeeelloooo Peeps! Welcome to Fresh-Cut Friday. It is April and the flowers are abundant! Did you know?April's birth flower is the daisy which conveys innocence, loyal love, and purity. It is also a flower given between friends to kee...
- Crochet the day away....on Mar 31, 2014 in crochetOne of my favorite things to do (when I can get away with it) is to get up in the morning, leave my p.j.s on, and then proceed to crochet the day away! This activity usually includes gourmet coffee or tea and involves severa...
- Hello Blueberry... Meet Mr. Biscuit!
- The Versatility of Dishes
- Yay! Friday!
- Fresh Cut Friday- March
- God's Word
- Blue in the Red and Yellow Room
- Strawberries and Cream Cookies
- A Girly Girl Weekend!
- Good Bye Thursday...Hello Valentine's Day!
- Monday, Monday...
- Fresh-Cut Friday February