Rose Vignettes is really just my place in the world to journal about my faith, craft and decorating projects and recipes.My style is a crazy mix of French and English Country along with some shabby and garden chic.
Latest Blog Posts
- Reminderon Dec 3, 2013 in Fresh-Cut Friday ReminderReminder! The linky tool will be up Thursday night.
- Happy Thanksgiving!!
- Black Friday Breakfast
- Ok.... I'm Happy!
- New and Improved! or Room for a Bigger TV!
- Winter Tablescape with Super Easy Cameo Napkin Rings
- Quiet Signs of Kindnesson Nov 14, 2013 in Thank youI know that there are parts of the blog-i-sphere that are not kind. But that is not my experience. I have only seen encouragement, friendship and support.All I know is that you all mean the world to me! ~Thank you so much for all your...
- This Little Cat
- Soup of the Day - Artichoke Sausage Soup
- A Simple Fall Table
- Merci!on Nov 3, 2013 in Fresh-Cut Friday FeaturesMerci! Thank you all for sharing all your lovely flowers! Here are a few highlights... Penny shared her beautiful Chocolate set Melissa shared her Anne of Green Gables Party Theme... DARLING! Monica s...
- November's Fresh-Cut Friday
- Classy Pumpkin Painting
- With a Cherry On Top!
- The Next Big "Thing" !
- What did you do this Weekend?
- The Wisdom of Listening
- Sharing the Beautyon Oct 7, 2013 in Fresh-Cut Friday FeaturesOh! My! GOSH! What a great Fresh-Cut Friday! Thank you to everyone that joined in with your gorgeous posts. I loved them all. I had a REALLY hard time picking 3... SO I picked 5! Click on the images below to see each post L...