I mostly blog about projects I'm working on, books I've read, recipes I'm using, places I travel to, funny little anecdotes on the adventures of being married, and just general stories about my life.
Latest Blog Posts
- I'm going to STL this weekend! and new buttons on the blog
- Clinique spring sample make-up bag, birthday giveaway!
- Olivella tasting party
- Master Bedroom is finished!
- Hump-day Wednesday
- Fudge Brownie Recipe and my week in photos
- Mon-DIY project: Painting the Master Bedroom
- My weekend
- I'm Back!
- Mon-DIY: bookshelves and curtains and nightstands, oh my!on Mar 20, 2012Yesterday was definitely a project day. My sister had a laundry list of things she needed help getting done and we checked off almost everything from her to-do list.First thing we did was take an old bookshelf she had made for her dorm room in colleg...
- Weekend in Marylandon Mar 17, 2012Hey guys, I'm so sorry that I didn't post on Wednesday about how I packed my carry-on for my trip. My day was busier than expected and it took me a while to get everything packed and ready to go. I hope these photos of my grandad's horse will suffice...
- Tips for getting through the airport as painless as possible
- What clothes should I pack?
- How to pack a carry-on
- Happy weekendon Mar 11, 2012Hope you all are having a good weekend! How are you doing with the daylight savings and losing a hour? It hasn't really bothered me, just wish the sun would come out instead of all this overcast gloom. We're getting into the whole march madness with...
- Giveaway Winner!
- Officially Mrs Worley, according to the state of Alabama
- Free Giveaway!
- Is it Friday already?