A contemporary perspective from a practicing Medicine Woman walking a shamanic path. Sharing wisdom, journeys, life, and visions. Guest bloggers twice a week share additional perspectives.
A collection of single moments of medicine wisdom, thoughts, and quotes as shared by Carla Goddard, Msc.D. (aka Shaman Medicine Woman) from a contemporary perspective.
3. We The Women
A collective of women from various backgrounds (shaman, priestess, medicine woman, herbalist, Buddhism, and other indigenous spiritual pathways) coming together to share wisdom and thoughts.
Latest Blog Posts
- A Freedom Ritual for Your Soul
- A Ceremony, A Journey, and A Messageon May 27, 2013Interestingly I have had great difficulty in being able to get back to the computer over the past two days in order to share thoughts, whispers in the winds, and the flames that ignited. Even... A contemporary Medicine Woman walking a shamanic...
- Difference between what my imagination is and what is visualizing?on May 23, 2013Question: “Carla can you explain the difference between what my imagination is and what is visualizing? They seem like the same thing to me.” Answer: Great question and I... A contemporary Medicine Woman walking a sha...
- Experiencing Graduation and a Funeral
- Do You Focus on What is Important? Do you know What is Important?
- Why I Chose A Statin Medicine
- Only in Love are Unity and Duality not in Conflict
- The Many Faces of Abundance: Guest Blog Post by Lyn Williams
- Reflections from the Waiting Room
- The weather reveals a 20 year marriage's moments
- 7 Ways To Step Into Your Power: Guest Author Tammy Vitale
- To Do: Get Out of Rut! ASAP
- 5 Minute Tips To Spiritual Living
- Empress of Sexuality
- Experience the domain of your Soul
- Don't Borrow Trouble
- Master Keys to Happiness Tip of the Week: Energize with Color Power!
- Challenges of Owning and Receiving Your Desire
- Awakening to Your Sacred Soul
- Seed of Happiness