Your online guide to can do chic. Get your edge on everyday style and make the most of what you’ve got! Renew your look with scads of fashion tips, beauty hints, and shopping from fashion expert and former stylist, Sharon...
Latest Blog Posts
- Are you game for vintage style? Try a full 50′s inspired skirt [HINT: It's all over Cannes]
- Stylist Advice- What to wear with a peplum top
- Cannes Do Chic! How to Wear a White Top and Black Bottom for Elegant Accessible Styleon May 21, 2013 in FASHION I'll Have What She's Having TOP Story Aure Atika black and white black white Cannes Cannes Do Chic Cannes Film Festival celebrity celebrity style chic white button down shirt Dolce & Gabbana evergreen French Chic how to wear How to wear a white top inspiration Jessica Miller red carpet Red Carpet Style Sammi Cheng sequins Timeless Fashion what to wear white button down shirt white shirt Zoe SaldanaYou know how I love Cannes for high fashion inspiration that makes luscious, elegant, and real sense in all of our wardrobes. Join FocusOnStyle as we continue to explore the best of Cannes Do Chic to help you get it together with ease. I’ll...
- Cannes Do Chic Red Carpet Elegance + Grace Worth An Inspirational Look
- 16 WAYS TO GET YOUR WORK WARDROBE TOGETHER: How to Clean Out Your Closet and What to Toss for a Business Chic Wardrobe
- Stylist Advice- How to look older? I’m a young mom and my sons are being mistaken for my little brothers
- Splurge! Treat Yourself With Little Fixes For Major Impact
- Stylist Advice: Can I wear this Rebecca Taylor dress maxi dress to a wedding?
- Stylist Advice: Can I wear this Rebecca Taylor maxi dress to a wedding?
- Never Mind the Bollocks, Here’s PUNK: Chaos to Couture at The Costume Institute of The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Punk Inspiration? Here’s some luxe punk to rev up your look!
- Ultimate Spring 2013 Runway Resource Guide: It’s time to review, revive, repeat + wear!on May 2, 2013 in FASHION FASHION SHOWS Spring / Summer 2013 TOP Story Christopher Kane Color-Blocking Dries Van Noten fashion show fashion shows Ladylike Dressing Marni mixed prints Narciso Rodriguez resource runway Runway Trends & Reviews spring Spring 2013 Spring 2013 Runway Resource Guide top trends trend reportOff the catwalks and on to your inspiration, here’s the Spring 2013 Runway Resource Guide to spruce up your style. Fashion Week (you know that “week” is has really become over a month and globally then some) is designed for the t...
- Stylist Advice- How Can I Wear Head-To-Toe Denim?
- Do you want to see the history of lace making? Virtually visit the Lace Museum in Calais, Franceon Apr 30, 2013 in FASHION Paris TOP Story Calais Chanel Christian LaCroix Christina Dior costume france Givenchy Histoire Ancienne history of lace Kate Middleton Wedding Dress lace Lace History Lace Making Techniques Lace Museum Calais museums Plein Les Yeux richard nahem The Calais International Centre of Lace and Fashion Thierry MuglerHow they make lace… from then to now with an inspiring road-trip uncovering the history of lace With wedding, prom and formal season about to commence, we bring you our very own Parisian ex-pat who set about to uncover the rich history of lace.
- Are you looking for something ageless that never goes out of style? Try classic French Chic black + white
- From Plus size to not, what to wear as you lose weight?
- No time for (much) makeup, try a matte red lip a la Marni FW13
- Sharon Haver interview on CNN- 8 spring wardrobe solutions
- How to Dress Classic- Discover the can’t live without pieces in your wardrobe
- Three Ways to Double Duty Your Style- Business fashion for a back to work mom