Not just another blah-blah blog: Musings on public relations, writing, and life in general
Latest Blog Posts
- App-lause, app-lause!
- Our paths once crossed, and now his path has come to an abrupt end
- BP to Gulf Coast tourists: ‘Y’all come back now, ya hear?’on Dec 21, 2011 in Public RelationsAs someone who grew up in the Florida panhandle, I viewed the entire BP oil spill disaster with more than just mere distaste. I viewed it as an assault to my home, my memories, and to some of the most beautiful beaches around. I visited Pensacola Be...
- We are… Penn State! We are… embarrassedon Dec 12, 2011 in Public RelationsPR folks all across the country are waxing poetic about Penn State’s public relations catastrophe. Commentary has mainly focused on PSU’s action, inaction and reaction to the PR crisis. While I wholeheartedly agree that this is a PR crisis of the...
- A word or two (or three) about a unique invention…
- Speed dating for brands?
- The tricks of treats – the beauty of PR swag
- How to reinvent yourself – and your business – in this new era of communication
- Ideas for promoting a small business
- If the shoe fits…
- It took a Phillies win to get me blogging again
- Thank you, Peter Shankman
- Man wins $102,00 at casino slot machine – NOT
- Welcome to my very first blog