Stephen G. Barr
1. Social Views
Scottsdale based SGB Media Group is a social media marketing firm specializing in niche social network development, performance marketing, strategic alliance management, public relations and developing social network...
Exploring the issue of older men dating younger women in modern society.
Latest Blog Posts
- What's your Max Age Range?
- 5 THINGS EVERY BUSINESS NEEDS TO KNOW TO PROTECT YOUR IDEAS
- Need a Website? iPage is Easy to Use!on Mar 15, 2013 in ipageWeb Hosting from iPage...
- Infusionsoft CRM Systemon Mar 11, 2013 in InfusionsoftInfusionsoft is a CRM system integrated into an email marketing automation suite. (View a Recorded Demo) Infusionsoft can help you: Shorten your sales cycle (learn how) Consistently follow up with prospects and clients (learn how) Get mo...
- Need to Publish a Press Release?
- Will be migrating this site off Posterouson Feb 15, 2013With Posterous apparently being shut down after being acquired last year by Twitter it's time to migrate to another hosting solution. Our sites are spread out over a wide range of platforms to mitigate risk and to increase trafic and exposure but it'...
- Microsoft Releases Office 2013
- Google Modifies "Safe Search" - What Does This Mean?
- Baldrige Examiners: Outstanding People, Exceptional Serviceon Jan 22, 2013...
- Mapquest vs Google Maps
- The Modern Internet Turns 30!on Jan 2, 2013Happy Birthday to The Interwebz. That’s right, January 1 (which was yesterday for those of us outside the US), marked the 30th birthday of the modern Internet. Writing on the Google blog, Vint Cerf — the company’s VP and...
- Delicio.us revamps in the New Year
- Just starting this blog
- The Crowdfunding Dailyon Dec 15, 2012...
- Practical Crowdfunding Workshop - Propel Arizona
- Survey Report Customer Satisfaction Reports - Here's Mine
- Social Media Director Employment Trends | SimplyHiredon Nov 11, 2012Social Media Director Employment Trends | SimplyHired Social Media Director trendsSocial Media Director jobs ...
- Priceline.com is acquiring travel company Kayak for $500M in cash and $1.3 billion in equity
- Google's Author Rank