The travels pf Timbobaggins, wildlife enthousiast, photographer and guitarist. UK based.
Latest Blog Posts
- A sunny day at Bempton Cliffs, sprained ankles and Auks, Gulls & Gannets aplenty!
- Spring catch up - some recent images from around York
- Spurn Point - first trip out in the campervan!
- Algarve birdwatching break part 2
- Birding break in the Algarve pt1
- Off birding to the Algarve!
- Early signs of Spring at Wheldrake Ings
- Siskins in the garden bring back memories & a nap hand of goodies at Askham Bog
- Road trip to Hampshire ...Brents & Sanderlings a plenty plus a couple of goons!
- Odds n Sods - picture postcard robins, tits in boxes and Melbourne floods
- Spring-like then Winter gets a grip again in the Lower Derwent Valley
- Loch Torridon and back in 72 hours!
- My new office on Askham Bog!
- Wild birds on a university campus near you!!
- Out and about in blustery Lincolnshire reveals a rare Long Billed Dowitcher plus lots of other waders and raptors
- Snow Buntings, Peregrine, Iceland Gull and lots more in Bridlington Bay
- Fabulous Fieldfares & incongrous Peacocks at Tilmire, a great new local site
- Freezing my rocks off down the Pocklington Canal!
- A lovely day at Potteric Carr
- Like Andalucia?