The travels pf Timbobaggins, wildlife enthousiast, photographer and guitarist. UK based.
Latest Blog Posts
- Negociating the fog and the wind, Swallows in the freezing cold, Marsh Harriers by the dozen then Griffons in the sunny high tops
- Lazy days in San Pere Pescadore, Kingfishers, Shearwaters then a 3 point turn enforces the help of Catalan mechanics
- Regreso a España... Emporda and its many marvels ..Bluethroat, Penduline Tits and the biggest bird hide ever!
- Winter begins around the Yorkshire Wolds... tricky thrushes, cunning hawks and peckers out of the window!
- Otter Surprise!
- No Movember for me but once again flocks of birds settle on the upper lip of the UK ....Starlings galore, posing finches and massing thrushes!
- Great Givendale morning walk, Fieldfares coming in and yet more Fungi
- A rare twitch for me but worth it for some great pics of a Rough Legged Buzzard in the Yorkshire Wolds
- Fascinating Fungi and a good find in the Yorkshire Wolds
- Birds in the hand, birds in the bush, Owls in the air.... Autumn migration time again at Flamborough
- Welcome to Fangfoss! Buzzard county, Owls a plenty and the natives friendly.
- A local Pectoral more than makes up for ducking out on a Masked Shrike ... who cares!!
- Back to Spurn ... Migfest revisited, tidal washovers and hordes of migrants
- Norfolk Road trip pt3 - unspoilt Wheatfen, stunning Marsh Harriers and oriental deers
- Norfolk road trip pt2 - Dashing Hobbies, feisty Avocets and a new Bog!
- Norfolk road trip Pt1 - White blobs on the Wash and scarce butterflies at Snettisham
- Bird surveying in North Yorks produces rocking horse shit around these parts .... breeding Redstarts!
- Ring Ouzels return to the Dales and Pimpernels, Sorrells and Anemones by the brook
- The first few days of Spring - first returning Chiff Chaffs, Sandmartins and well turned out drakes!
- Barn Owl gores and swallows Field Vole - a photographic account