The travels pf Timbobaggins, wildlife enthousiast, photographer and guitarist. UK based.
Latest Blog Posts
- 100s of Eagles & Kites crossing the Straits of Gibralter,scorching hot around Barbate, a rare Vulture and Spanish Festoons
- 100s of Eagles & Kites crossing the Straits of Gibraltar,scorching hot around Barbate, a rare Vulture and Spanish Festoons
- The big salty lake at Fuente de Piedre - Cranes, Sandpipers & Flamingoes then some Raptor migration in the raw at Tarifa
- Mar Menor blasted by the elements, Mountains high and calm, Guadix eagles and a cracking Chough to boot!
- A brief excursion into the Steppes of Petrola, Great Bustards, Teminck's Stint and lots of wind and rain!
- El Fondo memories and a new haunt at El Pinet, a place to rest up in the company of Eagles, Waders, Shrikes, Gulls & friendly birders
- Back to the mountains and blown away all the way back! Morella, Ares del Maestre, Cabanes & Alberfura.
- Ebro days..dashing falcons, massing waders, ditches and shooters!
- Negociating the fog and the wind, Swallows in the freezing cold, Marsh Harriers by the dozen then Griffons in the sunny high tops
- Lazy days in San Pere Pescadore, Kingfishers, Shearwaters then a 3 point turn enforces the help of Catalan mechanics
- Regreso a España... Emporda and its many marvels ..Bluethroat, Penduline Tits and the biggest bird hide ever!
- Winter begins around the Yorkshire Wolds... tricky thrushes, cunning hawks and peckers out of the window!
- Otter Surprise!
- No Movember for me but once again flocks of birds settle on the upper lip of the UK ....Starlings galore, posing finches and massing thrushes!
- Great Givendale morning walk, Fieldfares coming in and yet more Fungi
- A rare twitch for me but worth it for some great pics of a Rough Legged Buzzard in the Yorkshire Wolds
- Fascinating Fungi and a good find in the Yorkshire Wolds
- Birds in the hand, birds in the bush, Owls in the air.... Autumn migration time again at Flamborough
- Welcome to Fangfoss! Buzzard county, Owls a plenty and the natives friendly.
- A local Pectoral more than makes up for ducking out on a Masked Shrike ... who cares!!