I am a wife and mother of 3 amazing children that keep me on my toes day in and day out, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I am passionate about helping others get beautifully healthy skin. I share tips, advice, and product findings at http://RevealGreatSkin.com
My Social profiles
At RevealGreatSkin.com I share tips, advice, resources, and product findings in order to help others have beautifully healthy skin so they can feel great!
Latest Blog Posts
- Pumpkin Skin Care is a Perfect Fall Treat
- Did You Know Free Radicals Cause Wrinkles?
- Protect Your Skin from the Sun’s Rays
- The Beauty of Vitamin C for Skin
- Smaller Pores in 2 Easy Steps
- Tea Tree Oil; Try Saying That 3 Times Fast!
- Your Cheat Sheet to Prominent Skin Care Ingredients and Their Uses
- Common Skin Care Ingredients to Avoid
- 10 Age-Defying Natural Oils for Skin Improvement
- Formaldehyde in Your Skin Care?on Sep 12, 2012 in Basic Skin CareWhat?! Formaldehyde in your skin care, it couldn’t be! Formaldehyde isn’t usually listed on an ingredient deck (at least not very often,) but it can be released by some typical preservatives that may be in the very products you are using. For...
- Getting Rid of Body Acne
- Experience Beecology’s Purely Decadent Handmade Soap
- One StarLite LED Therapy Unit at a Huge Discount
- Healthy Skin Dieton Sep 7, 2012 in Diet for Healthy SkinTaking care of your skin from the inside is just as important as taking care of it from the outside. You can buy the most talked about and expensive skincare treatments, see the top dermatologist, or go to the most luxurious spas but if you feed yo...
- Best Juices for Skin and Body Healthon Sep 6, 2012 in Diet for Healthy SkinIt’s a nice and simple way to get more fruits into your diet, but with so many reports on “bad” juices with way too much sugar it can throw you into a tail spin. Well, hold onto your hat because here is a list of the top 5 juices for skin hea...
- Ingredient Spotlight: Vitamin E for Skin
- Juara Sweet Black Tea Eye Cream Is Pure Indonesian Beauty
- Can You Really Protect Skin with a Daily Pill?
- Why is Exfoliating Skin So Important?
- Dark Circles be Gone!