Offering a rational perspective on Wall Street, Politics & the Economy delivered w/a smidgen of sarcasm/humor. Vigilance on behalf of all grandchildren & a pledge to elicit changes to our current environment affording...
Latest Blog Posts
- Peter schiff: Congress Avoids the Cliff by Selling Us Down the River
- U.S. Commercial Real Estate Loans Hit 10% Delinquency
- Sunday Comics: Time to Laugh a bit America
- Hey Geraldo...Hoodies don't kill people
- The Daily Show's Senior Poverty Correspondent Takes on Newt Gingrich's Approach to Poverty
- 76% of Registered Voters Say Most Members of Congress Do Not Desrve Re-election (except for their representative)
- Jon Stewart on Donald Trump: Da Best Debate Guy Everon Dec 10, 2011Jon Stewart on Donald Trump moderating a Republican Presidential candidate debate. If Donald does not like the candidates responses, he might run for President. As if our political system was not already a mockery. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart...
- Macho UC Davis Police Show Their Small Town Style By Pepper Spraying Peaceful Protestors
- Hypocrisy (Greg Hunter) "I AM NOT MOVING"
- Congress Approval Rating ONLY 5 Points Higher than Anthony Weiner's Sex Texting Scandal
- Take the Eric Cantor, "What is a Mob Test?"
- Herman Cain has it all figured out; the loser unemployed are to blame
- Four Biggest Banks Have a 50 to 1 Leverage and $235 TRILLION Exposure & Who Cares About the Grandkids...
- 81% of Americans Would Throw Congress Overboard
- Hilton Hotels Clarifies the $16 Muffins
- Dept. of Justice Munches on $16 Muffins While 22% of our Children Live the Life of Poverty
- GM Throws Entry Level Workers a Bone...$16 per hour versus $14 (no more food stamps at $16)
- Ron Paul's (unofficial) Commercial (Greg Hunter)
- 9/11 Took Young Boy's Grandfather...and Friend (NPR)
- Too Rich, Too Poor, Too Bad (Esther Cepeda)